Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
The only thing to take away the attention that Gio is getting from the press is if Rishi calls a general election for the summer, in which case I will be suspicious that Rishi is Gio biggest fan and perhaps is Lady Lav.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Boogs

VIP Member
#bekind (this does not apply to Gio when he is training some poor celeb for a fun dance show)
I have seen so many references to Caroline Flack from Gio fans as they slate all the women who are lazy, jealous, scorned etc.

• Wow

gdw1910

Off topic but I'm dying at this comment on the article about his puppy 'Bark twice if you want us to call the RSPCA Roxy' 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Completely agree with most of these. Especially Karen, who could have done so much more with Eddie but just couldn’t be bothered. She even said herself that she doesn’t work on choreo on a Sunday, she just waits till Monday and makes it up as she goes along (she does look fantastic though).
I also agree that Jowita got lucky with Hamza, I really don’t think she’s that great. But she has taken over Janette’s spot as the one small enough for anyone to lift.
However, I did enjoy watching Luba last year, I had never noticed her before. She has a great sexy cool vibe, I hope she gets another celeb this year.
Katya and Lauren, both fantastic dancers and teachers, love them.
From the men, I love Graz, Carlos, Nikita and Johannes.
I don’t find Vito attractive (I said what I said). I don’t even know if he’s a great teacher, he has only had two young and able contestants so far.
I don't agree about Jowita - I think to do that in her first year with a shy bigger guy who wasn't a natural performer is pretty special. Not everyone could have got that out of him.

But I agree with your other points. I think the fawning over Vito is a bit excessive, his face is a 6 at best and the fauxmance last year was a real ick. He also needs to calm the fuck down this year as his schtick was already getting tired two years in.

Last edited:

Boogs

VIP Member
Whenever I look at Dominic West all I can see is Fred West and seeing him do a cheeky chachacha is definitely not on my bucket list.

• Haha

posy

VIP Member
Whilst Gio is popular with those making a noise on social media, the majority of the strictly viewer probably doesn’t care. If he was so very popular then surely he and Ritchie wouldn’t ended up in the bottom 2 so early on. I wonder how many people were fans of Gio before Rose and if hadnt been partnered with Rose would they be defending him so strongly - probably not.

glasgow27

VIP Member
I also doubt Amy will win. I can see a partnership getting a boost for a couple of weeks, but regardless of anything that's happened, no pro is popular enough that everyone will just vote for them and not the celeb. And she'll likely get a duffer, and goodwill can only take you so far with them.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Sick
If there is proof of the video and that Gio sent it and if it is an offensive video then, he is on sticky ground. Im just hoping they can come to a conclusion with the next few weeks and announce the pros and judges. Then can try and move on ready for September.
And yet sadly, even if there is discovered to be such proof, the Gio stans and male apologists will all still insist that this is nothing more than malevolent bitchery. 🙁

I’m really surprised that, after having seen the shitshow that erupted at ITV over Schofield and the rumblings of historic X Factor revelations, and experiencing first-hand the Huw Edwards backlash, the BBC has allegedly ignored multiple complaints from multiple people over a number of different series. You’d think they’d be putting iron-clad protections of their own arse in place across the board. It’s inexplicable. 🫤
---
It’s the same in all organisations - people get away with bad behaviour because making official complaints is really hard. Unless you have concrete evidence it’s difficult to prove. In some sectors inappropriate behaviour is seen as more socially acceptable.
And, of course, we’re witnessing in real-time how whistle-blowers are treated, and the abuse they get for it.
---
With Rippon, we had the leg. What will Su's signature stunt be?
Something mop-based. 😁
---
So Gio requested for the training to be recorded, and is relieved it was recorded, yet Amanda requested footage and the bbc wouldn’t give it to her?? Honestly can’t keep up with all this 😂
Well, that’s excellent news. His law team will be delighted that there’s evidence of him approaching the BBC and laying out his concerns, plus the rehearsal footage will presumably validate his concerns.
---
Gio fans being pissy in the comments on Vito and Graz's reel. Just stick to the Daily Mail comments section!
Why hasn’t it occurred to all those criticising the other pros, former contestants, and Saint Rose for not vehemently signalling their support that they might legitimately not support Gio because they know things that make it impossible for them to speak out in support of him? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well it’s definitely not Nadiya as her nude photoshoots have been around for years. It’s got me intrigued now!
There’s a certain demographic of people who have been taking digs at Nadiya’s past photoshoots for years now, I find it very odd. For a start she is one of the most stunning women I have ever seen and if I had her body I would also be showing it off 😂 I also find it so misogynistic that people always refer back to the fact she is a parent when you know for a fact they wouldn’t have an issue if it was Gorka taking nude pictures 😂

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
The commnts ive seen especially since a male complaining has been annonced are vile and are all along the lines 'he didnt fancy the so they are bitter'. This is grown adults so blinded by adulation sounding like teenagers.
Its bizarre, misogynistic and quite scary that they can't even consider another persons experience.
I really hope some clear video evidence comes out which drops him totally in it on all cases and has all the beryls clutching their pearls.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Vito is great, but the thing he really needs to do is slow his routines down. He dances in an unappealingly manic way if his celeb can somewhat keep up (about half of his dances with Ellie were like this). And even sometimes does it when they can't! (case in point - Fleur's Jive)

Redline

If the leaked pics are of Vito or Gorka, I'm kicking the husband out for the weekend, ordering in 4 bottles of wine and a bag of ice

• Haha
Reactions: 13

daisybrown

VIP Member
I was watching Dianne’s tour vlogs and Vito was negotiating in a vintage shop in Hull with no shirt on. I imagine that being a fairly successful tactic!

• Haha
  • Wow

Honeystar

VIP Member
Soooo happy Johannes is back, I was worried he wouldn’t be. I do think this will be his last year, god please give him a contender and get him to the final, would just love to see him lift the glitterball

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
It’s a real shame how it went for Nigel last year. First good partner in 6 years but is the judges’ least favourite and it ends in injury.
I will never get over that Saturday night when Nige was 'accidentally' dropped by Buswell's evil henchmen so close to the final 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
Agree with all of the above. Apart from the delusional worship he attracted (especially on DS) I'd say a red flag for me was when he didn't thank the choreographers of the CC - he seemed determined to take all the credit (and his fans on DS going nuts when Arduino dared mention that he'd co-choregraphed it!)
Then his general arrogance, basically got high on his own supply, treated Richie like shit, bought bots, scowled at Vito and was clearly jealous, made sleazy comments in Italian about a girl's breasts..
The pros icing him out this year has basically confirmed my feelings that he's an arrogant tit.