Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
Hamza was in the audience this evening and I think was a bit mobbed in the interval. Towards the end of the show there was a very surreal moment where Vito appeared to look directly at me and grinned. I smiled back and he then nodded and continued to grin for so long it became a bit uncomfortable. Of course he wasn’t grinning at me as all he could probably see was lights but the woman next to me thought he was smiling at me too 😂

Clearly Vito wants a fat old bird with shit hair and I’d be willing to take one for the team 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

glasgow27

VIP Member
Honestly, I think the Richie case is why they need to be careful with same-sex pairings and not just doing it for the sake of it. Yes, on paper, Richie might have felt more comfortable with a male pro, but in addition to the other male pros like Kai & Graz (my two picks for him), I can guarantee that he'd have had a better time with one of the female pros than he did with Gio. There's no reason to put two totally incompatible guys together just to look inclusive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

soccergirl

VIP Member
S*n now reporting that a male celebrity has now complained about Giovanni. Take a bow, Richie

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Boogs

VIP Member
Last year they got most of the matches spot on. Layton and Nikita (whoever paired them deserves a wage increase) Ellie and Vito, Annabelle and Johannes, Krishnan and Lauren and Angela S and Carlos all seem to have resulted in ongoing genuine friendships. Amanda and Gio was always going to be a disaster. With Richie I think Gio pushed for a same sex partner as he’d seen how successful John and Johannes were and decided he wanted to be the first same sex winner.

I believe all allegations against Gio as I always thought he was a wanker 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Geetbo

VIP Member
There could be video evidence of him punching Amanda and then doing a shit on her and the Beryls would still blame her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

BDY_97

VIP Member
Hamza was in the audience this evening and I think was a bit mobbed in the interval. Towards the end of the show there was a very surreal moment where Vito appeared to look directly at me and grinned. I smiled back and he then nodded and continued to grin for so long it became a bit uncomfortable. Of course he wasn’t grinning at me as all he could probably see was lights but the woman next to me thought he was smiling at me too 😂

Clearly Vito wants a fat old bird with shit hair and I’d be willing to take one for the team 😘
Hamza is an absolute diamond. He did the show, won everyone over and then went back to working with wildlife as if nothing had happened 😂 Nice to see that even though he’s not into the whole fame thing he’s still really close to Jowita and the rest of the 2022 cast ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Boogs

VIP Member
The Lovely Debbie McGee is the definition of Ride or Die

D.E.B.B.I.E what Gio saw with you was someone who was a trained dancer used to punishing schedules and harsh teaching. He also knew your grief would be a potential crowd pleaser. He didn’t nurture you because he cared, he saw a chance of winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I keep seeing the Gio defenders now saying "he's Italian" to excuse his temper.

I mean, imagine human golden retriever, fellow Italian Graz ever saying a harsh word to anyone!

1000014441.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

soccergirl

VIP Member
I just looked at Juliet's group - I know she's better than Dave T (low bar!) but she's being a real tit about this. Slagging off anyone criticising Gio. I guess her membership is 60% Beryl.

When James Jordan is suggesting you've gone too far in being an arsehole, it's time to examine your life and choices!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I find with The Traitors that I'm obsessed with it when it's on, but as soon as it ends I forget about everyone on it. That series already feels like old news, and it was only a few months ago, it will seem ancient by September. And I fear casting someone who is only known for a reality TV series is a slippery slope all the way down to Jake Quickenden 😱

Reactions: 21
No kidding. 🙄 😂

View attachment 2956103

Rose won people's hearts, and she'd have won with any pro, even Neil. Hell, probably even Dianne.

This is especially funny because the tabloid articles do all mention his winning with Rose. Which funnily enough, doesn't magically shield him from other partners thinking he's a twat.

I wonder how many Saint Rose fanatics would turn on her and call her an ungrateful cow if she ever said anything against him?
How on earth does this imbecile know that there is ‘no evidence’? DS really is packed to the rafters with idiots.

Seemingly, I’m inadvertently still in a few FB Strictly groups from the spoiler days, and a post randomly popped up today in which all but a few of the comments were adamant that it’s all lies, including a few choice ones referring to Amanda only as ‘the bitch’.

The rampant societal misogyny that this has highlighted is so demoralising. It’s no wonder that women are extremely reluctant to report bad male behaviour, or that men get away with it, given the avalanche of abuse, accusation and disbelief that follows a complaint.

Amanda has been phenomenally brave, and she’s opened up an avenue for others who were too wary to step forward on their own. That’s commendable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

glasgow27

VIP Member
I want Katya to get a ringer. I know she won with Joe but I think he was more of a middler who was given a fantastic teacher and choreographer. Looking at how creative Nikita got last year with Layton and how it gave him the chance to really show how amazing he is imagine what Katya could do with a ringer?
It’s a real shame how it went for Nigel last year. First good partner in 6 years but is the judges’ least favourite and it ends in injury.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Geetbo

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ll carry on acting like Dianne is young and hip even though she’s 78.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Boogs

VIP Member
I think he is very naive, tbh.
I agree. I don’t dislike Bobby. He was born to a couple of very young fame hungry twats who were seeking fame through reality TV. I think considering the traumatic loss of his mum at such a young age and the fact that Daddy Jeff clearly seeks attention vicariously through his fame Booby has turned out to be a nice enough lad if a bit dim and used to life in a weird fake bubble.

I definitely don’t wish to see his cock but hope that he is having lots of fun with whoever takes his fancy.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Giovanni's show with Anton has been axed with the allegations stated as the reason why! BBC are apparently keen to cut all ties with him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha