Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Would love Nicola to do a full series but given she only did the Christmas show 2 years ago I think it’s unlikely, maybe in a few years? I think we’ll see one of little mix within the next couple of years though.
I see the sun got it wrong, as you said, she was on 2 years ago and got beaten by Kai and Alexandra from Corrie.

Redline

It's been done - Fanny Rat and Georgia showdance! I just rewatched it there and it's a forgotten classic - she's pretending to be blind which is a tad problematic.... then the bit where she slides down his back like an enormous green worm! terrible choreo - just them twirling around for yonks, then he gets a big 'well done on yer spins!' moment, all while wearing a Man at C&A shirt and before he got his teeth done.

It's been done with one person blindfolded, but not both of them.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Interesting. So Pasquale's been dumped by FR? And Kai's back in? Let's hope Vito is on hand with some carbonara to restore the Vito-Pasquale friendship (I see Vito has liked Pasquale's last 2 posts, having not liked anything by him for ages)
Those two were like brothers ( literally, Vito’s brother follows him too) so I do hope we see them together again. Mostly because they do great tik toks together!

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Two stories in the S*n: firstly that Toyah has signed up (taking the Su Pollard role? say it ain't so!)

and that FR has blocked release of rehearsal tapes. But surely he can't stop BBC bosses looking at them?
It's the BBC property if they have recorded it. He might be refusing to share his own footage the Pro's often record for teaching purposes but I very much doubt his own footage would show him in a bad light.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Can someone explain the Pasquale story to me, please?
I gather that he and Giovanni were giving classes together, and he is no longer doing so.

Beth1980

VIP Member
It is worded as not appearing as a pro this year no actual leaving post from the BBC or Gio so guess they are waiting to see what happens. Plenty of pros have left for various reasons but the shows goes on and will still do unless it does come to light the BBC/ producers knew about Gio's behaviour ( that is if he has done wrong).
Edit just seen the Sun are reporting Gio quit.