Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Graz is getting more and more handsome ❤ Hope he gets a good partner so we see him a lot this year.

Reactions: 15

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Someone talking absolute tripe on Reddit:

"I could probably imagine Graziano being accused of bullying. I can imagine any of the pros, being accused of bullying tbh. If they’re paired with the wrong personality type, just look at Amy and John Jules. Can you imagine anyone not getting on with Amy? When you’re spending 10/12 hours a day with someone and you’re tired tolerance is thinner than normal. I was only saying that in my experience the way Italians approach things are different to how British people approach things. They’re way more passionate about things than we are."
Can you imagine any of them being falsely accused by three partners though?

Why do the defenders keep glossing over that part? I mean, I know why, but still. 🙄

I think my favourite comment on DS had to be the lady who responded to a comment that he was getting all this defence because he's attractive with a long blather about her husband not being attracted to him but also thinking it's a witchhunt. Oh gee, I fucking wonder why a (presumably) straight white man might side against three women complaining about mistreatment from another straight white man? No one's calling for him to be burned at the stake, just saying that at this stage it doesn't look good because how likely is it for an innocent person to have complaints from multiple people?

gdw1910

So Gio requested for the training to be recorded, and is relieved it was recorded, yet Amanda requested footage and the bbc wouldn’t give it to her?? Honestly can’t keep up with all this 😂

diamondthunder

VIP Member
They won’t change, he seems to have a heroic status after rose
No kidding. 🙄 😂

bandicam 2024-05-25 18-18-25-038.jpg

Rose won people's hearts, and she'd have won with any pro, even Neil. Hell, probably even Dianne.

This is especially funny because the tabloid articles do all mention his winning with Rose. Which funnily enough, doesn't magically shield him from other partners thinking he's a twat.

I wonder how many Saint Rose fanatics would turn on her and call her an ungrateful cow if she ever said anything against him?

diamondthunder

VIP Member
He really is a piece of shit getting that poor dog just to pathetically try to look like a nice guy. I certainly hope the gf looks after her properly, because he'd definitely throw her away as soon as she's not useful anymore.

Though he left home at 14 to go to dance school - that has got to be difficult. He seems almost entirely motivated by money, has no other interests except work and spending money etc. Maybe his background made him desperate to be a big success. But Graz also has a humble Sicilian background and has stayed true to himself, working hard and being ambitious but being kind and pleasant.
That's a good point about Graz. I was just thinking a while back it really shows what a twat Gio is. Graz had a bit of a disastrous first year - a partner who was difficult and didn't have much time to train, lots of criticism of his dancing, choreography and blame for her early exit. Then he's benched for 2 years. He was almost paired with John until the last minute swap to Johannes. It sounds like he was probably the second choice to get Layton as well, and for the second time went out with a duffer at Halloween instead. Only had 1 almost-contender out of 4 partners in 6 years. Zero finals. And the icing on his bad luck cake - two missed weeks with Covid. If anyone could be understandably a little bitter and checked out, it's him. Not to mention Neil and Luba and their rare trips off the bench. But he's still a lovely smiley puppy who puts 100% in and has a good relationship with most of his celebs. FR gets a middler the year after winning and throws his toys out of the pram. Prick.

Last edited:

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Good grief, I've seen it all. Someone on Facebook comparing what's happening to Gio to Philip Schofield's 'cancellation'. Such a ringing endorsement to be lumped in with Phil!
Sonebody on DM going 'remember what happened to.Caroline Flack' 🙄.
This is a very different situation.
Fed up of 'be kind' being wheeled out whenever anybody expresses a differing opinion.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I saw a comment saying they should be putting in 16 hour days. I'm sorry but no celeb should be putting in 16 hour days training no matter how much they want to win. They're not training for a World Championships but a 90 second routine on a light entertainment show. And beyond a certain number of hours you become less productive. We've seen far too many injuries.

Also how does someone with no dancing talent and not wanting to work hard pull off that awful fanny muncher lift in week 2. As vomit inducing as it was.

I don't agree about Jowita - I think to do that in her first year with a shy bigger guy who wasn't a natural performer is pretty special. Not everyone could have got that out of him.
Jowita also did a incredible job with Adrian Chiles for the Christmas special, especially given the height difference.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm less bothered by the notion of Neil getting a partner than Dianne, tbh. At least we've only had to endure a couple of his partnerships but with her it's every bloody year and the same old shite every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

geordielass72

VIP Member
Now that we seem to be getting into the swing of who's a potential contestant - who do you absolutely NOT want?
Gino D'Campo for me. Can't abide the little twit.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I love Su, I really really hope our wish comes true!
Slightly poignant as it always makes me think of Ruth Madoc , who I used to serve every week in a cafe I worked in as a young teen. She was lovely too.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Id quite like Carrie Hope Fletcher. She’s even more delusional than her brother so it would be hilarious.

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
I’m howling at how ridiculous that video is! Acting as if they’re the worlds newest power couple, when he’s a Strictly dancer known for shagging half his partners and she’s his Instagram model girlfriend! Hilarious 🤣🤣
This is cinema.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Is there any point to making it a competition this year, whoever is partnered with Amy has won it. It’s the Amy show now and everyone else is just an extra in it.
I think that’s a bit harsh.
I’m not going to pretend to be a fan of any of Amy’s previous partnerships ( although she and Tom F did give me a few laughs ) but after what she’s been through I think it’s great that she’s back.
I do think that even if she gets the dufferest duffer ever then she’ll almost certainly last a few weeks longer than usual because people will vote for her, but I’m not sure I can see her winning that way, however hard the PTB push it.

bats**tcrazy

I hope that Gorka is benched this year. I was disappointed to see that he was returning actually. I am sick of his miserable face and him thinking he is gods gift - the moody short-arse.

• Haha