Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’m just praying that the explicit strictly photos are of Vito. And not Tom Fletcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just back & my little Cousin loved the tour, we were second row & both Dianne & Graz waved at her. Her little face when that happened :love:

• Heart
  • Sad

posy

VIP Member
Don’t pile on please. But can someone explain why you’re all so anti Gio?! I’ve always liked him, hes done some fabulous work with Faye from steps (sound of music lonely goat anyone?! Watching that it looks like Faye is the pro!!!!) his charleston with that lass from Corrie, and the couples choice with Rose to name a few. The press all seem to be reporting that nobody wants to come out and defend him because they don’t want to be seen “disbelieving women’s truth” I mean that’s fucking bull shit. And I say that as a woman who fully believes in equality, I work in a male dominated environment and confirm misogyny is very real. Help please 🥹
For me I liked Gio until Ritchie but his body language and attitude towards him came across as not even wanting to hide the fact he couldn’t stand him it made me feel uncomfortable. Then he seemed to come across as being above Strictly, followed by his comment that he didn’t care about not being in the group numbers as that’s when everyone makes their cup of tea - which comes across as saying he thinks they are rubbish. That to me is disrespectful to the choreographers etc. Then last series, his thunder face whenever Vito is on, followed by not congratulating the winners, then you have the whole Lauren may stayed in longer than him but she still had a sh!t partner, sold as a joke but still disrespectful to Krishnan and he knew it isn’t a good thing to say as he followed up with I said this would be edgy. For me it’s whole attitude since he won with Rose.

Last edited:

Boogs

VIP Member
James Jordan was apparently on this morning and said that whilst he only knew what was reported in the press as 4 different people had come forward then theres no smoke without fire. The Facebook Beryls now hate him too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I'm a dyed in the wool Gio fan. Fantastic dancer, had had loads of stand out dances on the show and is drop dead gorgeous close up.

But if any of Amanda's recollection are true, then good on her for making a stand.

And shame on the BBC for not intervening if similar things had happened in the past.

And shame on Gio for not being able to be a normal human being.

• Heart

daisybrown

VIP Member
He does not seem to want to be there. He bailed on the pro dances last year and went filming instead. He made a negative comment about them. He was rude about Krishnan. He does not engage with the show on social media or the other pros.

I also fully believe he is hard to work with. If one person say it then it might be them but not when 3 people are saying it (plus others).

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Yip people do seem to be abandoning Gio pretty quickly. I mean, even Pip Scofield's friends haven't dumped him and I'd say his actions are more unpalatable.

I think strictly will be poorer for the loss of Gio. And Johannes if he doesnt retirn. We're now left with a lot of dancers with little personality

But then I think that's how the producers like it. Its more about the daft costumes than the actual dancing.

I'll be booking the strictly legends show next week when I get paid. See some real ballroom/Latin dancing 😉😉😉
'...dancers with little personality?'

Karen? Hilarious and self-deprecating.
Luba? Super cool.
Katya? Batshit, but extremely talented.
Dianne? Annoying AF, but still has a personality.
Amy? A lovely soul who makes everyone feel included.
Nancy? Batshit, but very funny.
Lauren? Hilarious.
Jowita? Also very funny, but in the right company.
Michelle? Not been given a chance to come out of her, erm, shell.
Nadiya? She’s not exactly full of personality but did bring Dan out of his shell.

Neil? Daft as a brush.
Gorka? A mischievous little sprite, with an ability to give even duffers a nice experience.
Graz? Lovely, and falls about laughing at anything.
Vito? There are no words.
Carlos? Cultured, but cute with it.
Nikita? He seems to have it all, from funny and flirtatious to serious and empathetic. If he's not a genuine person, he's some actor.
Kai? Definitely a character, who can have a laugh

• Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I find Dominic West repellent. :sick:

The photocall with the press (and his betrayed wife) after his dalliance with Lily James was one of the most toe curling embarrassing spectacles I ever witnessed.

Boogs

VIP Member
Apparently Gio pushed to get a same sex partnership after seeing how well John and Jojo did. Sadly I don’t think Richie was the right kind of gay for Gio. He did really well in his quickstep but the reaction from Gio at the end spoke volumes. Richie excitedly goes to hug him but the first thing Gio does is turn his back to him and play to the crowd.
IMG_7392.jpeg

• Sad

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Don’t pile on please. But can someone explain why you’re all so anti Gio?! I’ve always liked him, hes done some fabulous work with Faye from steps (sound of music lonely goat anyone?! Watching that it looks like Faye is the pro!!!!) his charleston with that lass from Corrie, and the couples choice with Rose to name a few. The press all seem to be reporting that nobody wants to come out and defend him because they don’t want to be seen “disbelieving women’s truth” I mean that’s fucking bull shit. And I say that as a woman who fully believes in equality, I work in a male dominated environment and confirm misogyny is very real. Help please 🥹
Personally I started going off him a bit in 2021 (he did well with Rose but there was a bit of an arrogance about it all) but completely went off him the following year. I thought he behaved really poorly with Richie, just looking like he didn't want to engage with him or even stand close to him a lot of the time

I thought he was great in 2017 with Debbie and seemed to really enjoy being on Strictly then, but the last couple of years, he just looks like he's actively resented being there

ETA: sorry, the bit in bold - I'm a bit confused. Why would that be BS? It seems pretty plausible that other pros don't want to say thing because they don't want to make assumptions or pick sides when they might not know what went on

soccergirl

VIP Member
I suspect it’s something to do with 1) Joanne being an ex 2) possibly Jowita related? J very much part of the Burn the Floor family, like Kevin and Joanne.
---
Yes, Kevin and Joanne both doing very well in Musical Theatre. Both have worked non stop since leaving Strictly.
Kevin is a Vito fan too - last season he posted a comment about Vito being one of the best dancers and teachers ever on Strictly. I imagine FR wasn't pleased.
If journos are reading here - do a deep dive on the 'stupid cow' video! we need the truth!

Have the BBC asked Vito to try and distract strictly fans, he has ramped up his topless insta stories - for which I thank him.
At least he's self-aware

Attachments

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
And today on Beryl conspiracies, I just saw someone in a comment section say that Rose has distanced herself from Giovanni because she is going to be a character witness and save the day.

• Haha
  • Wow

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Dominic West likes to have affairs with his co-stars, the paps would love him. And there won't always be a hedge nearby for him to hide from them in :LOL:

RDT_20240313_0125524241069271548168191.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

soccergirl

VIP Member
Also the ‘why did Amanda make nice posts about him? stuff on DS and elsewhere is annoying. I presume the show gently instructs celebs to post and talk about how great a time they’re having. And maybe Amanda thought she could salvage the whole thing till she couldn’t…

Women have always had to pretend they’re ok with abusive men (not saying FR was abusive but..)

Anyway good to see Graz and Vito still shading FR #theitalians

Attachments

posy

VIP Member
Hamza is an absolute diamond. He did the show, won everyone over and then went back to working with wildlife as if nothing had happened 😂 Nice to see that even though he’s not into the whole fame thing he’s still really close to Jowita and the rest of the 2022 cast ❤
This is the reason Hamza is possibly one of my favourite winners.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Boogs

VIP Member
The commnts ive seen especially since a male complaining has been annonced are vile and are all along the lines 'he didnt fancy the so they are bitter'. This is grown adults so blinded by adulation sounding like teenagers.
Its bizarre, misogynistic and quite scary that they can't even consider another persons experience.
I really hope some clear video evidence comes out which drops him totally in it on all cases and has all the beryls clutching their pearls.
Sadly I think even if a video did appear I think there would be comments along the lines of ‘I’d like to see the full footage to see what the other person did to him to make him act like that as he is clearly responding to that like a typical passionate Italian because he cares so much about winning. Poor Gio has clearly been upset by someone behaving badly towards him. He never behaved like that to me when I spent my monthly food shopping to do a meet and greet and bought a bottle of eau de fanny rat. I’m fact he was lovely to me and smelt so lovely when he hugged me. I’m going to spend my savings now to buy a ticket for his next tour and a dance lesson to show my support. Remember the amazing way he helped poor little Rose win with his amazing choreography.’

Or they should not sign up if they are not ready to put the work in. Why does no other pro seem to be having these issues then? Why is Gio the only one getting the alleged slackers?
Poor Gio in his 9 years on the show has only won once, got to the final another 3 times and came 5th and 7th due to his amazing choreography and teaching skills and nothing to do with the talent and hard work of his partners.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Gio’s PR campaign steps up! 😂

He and his girlfriend of, oh, two months?, have bought (presumably) a cute puppy. Pretty irresponsible - hope they’ve got an ownership contract drawn up

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick