Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gdw1910

The dream of Aaron and Roger becoming a blended family is a step closer to reality. I love Aaron and Roger.
Sadly I think Roger lives in Poland with Jowita's sister. Doesn't Vito's ex have Aaron as well?

posy

VIP Member
Really looking forward to the pro tour. Might even have to watch Diannes Vlog if she does them.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I genuinely really like this group of pros and I think that's why (for me anyway) these last couple of series have been a lot better. Lots of good new pros coming (Carlos, Nikita, Jowita, Vito, Michelle, Kai, Lauren) in that have jelled well with the cast, plus existing pros that were sidelined (Nancy, Luba, Graz) being able to show what they can do with decent partners.
See, I'm at the other end - I find some of them really bland and forgettable. And I'm not enticed to go to the pro tour.

I can't abide Diane or Neil. Vito and Jowita are bland. Kai started off well but now seems to have faded away. Nikita was brilliant with Layton - the only way is down. Like Carlos but he did the dirty to AS with that Cha Cha. Michelle who? Lauren is a brilliant dancer and I hope she gets a long run in this years competition

At times I'm fast forwarding during strictly like I did at the end of X Factor 😳😳😳

I stopped watching It Takes Two cos of Rylan and the Clinton's (who I also can't abide - brother and sister)

I hope they have a good cast this year. If not, I'll be spending Saturday nights flicking through Netflix

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
They'll likely go for a 25 year old newcomer over giving Neil another go. I reckon a newbie was in the cards anyway with the rumours about Johannes. They might already have someone lined up.
They'd still need someone on the bench just in case so it makes more sense to bring in a new pro and keep Neil as a back up

Can't think if any other male pro was benched last year

posy

VIP Member
I think for Lauren it depends whether she wants to be known as Gios leading lady or a Strictly professional.

glasgow27

VIP Member
For all his many faults, Not Foghorn AJ was a good pro and I agree that he could have got years more out of Strictly if he wanted it. Perhaps he's got tea to spill about the show and will give us an exposé in years to come?

I know...

I wouldn't respect an exposé from a pro who only did 4 years. A pro, judge or host who stayed such a short time likely didn't have a great experience and may well have an axe to grind anyway.

Brendan or Karen on the other hand...

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Either way I’m glad I won’t have to smell him through my TV screen and can focus on imagining Vito in his pants.
Sure we don't have to imagine Vito in his pants, haven't we've seen about a hundred such pictures already? I'm sure soccergirl could provide a selection 😁

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Heard on the radio (I'm old I still listen to the radio in the car) that Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks have signed up for strictly, always rumours flying around a couple of months before the line up is revealed but I think these two be great on it, with the right partners obviously
Jings is Sam Thomson the annoying guy who won I'm a Celebrity??? I don't really know who pete wicks is - I keep thinking he's the keep fot guy but I don't think he is.

Looks like more fast forwarding for me!!!

posy

VIP Member
If Rose and Gio don’t reunite for a quick dance for the 20th anniversary- then im going with no longer that friendly - especially as they won a BAFTA, etc.

feath

The misogyny in those comments. I bet they're all be kind folk but only towards Fanny Rat not anyone else. Amanda was in no way lazy, most forums were calling her a robot and it was obvious she was a perfectionist too. She'll be well used to putting the hours in for her job but she was entitled to eat and to leave after so many hours to be with her family. The way he used to push and pull her about the Clauditorium in the background used to trigger controlling vibes in me.

I'd laugh if the third complaint was from Rose. The way people are using her to defend him is really demeaning and act like he's responsible for her career success but she was already successful off her own back. They'd soon turn on her.

Or the 'I've met him and he was lovely' comments. Because you'd paid for him to be.
There won't be any complaint from Rose. She thinks the sun shines out of his backside.

gdw1910

I suspect Coleen wouldn't be physically/mentally up to Strictly and the hours needed. Doing DOI years ago won't rule her out per-se, but certainly coming across as whiny or difficult on DOI or similar physical reality shows will 100% put off Strictly from booking someone.
Ahh I see, I had no idea she’d done DOI or had come across as whiny on it!