Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Comedians on this show are very hit (Chris, Ellie, Susan, Bill) or miss (Seann, Robert, Jayde, arguably Eddie & Judi). Not sure where she would fall.

Bol85

VIP Member
What is AJ even doing these days? He’s had so many more experiences? Doing what? 3 minutes in Hollyoaks? And I feel like maybe he’s popped up on some god awful reality TV. Maybe I’m missing something but that idea he doesn’t have the time seems quite laughable!

gdw1910

Someone on Digital Spy has clocked that the strictlylivetour account never did cast announcements for Nancy, Jowita and Michelle? I didn't realise, but assume it's just that they forgot and now tour has started it seems pointless? Does seem a bit weird though...you'd think they'd announce Michelle given that she might be fairly unknown to a few fans. I very much doubt they'll drop Nancy and Jowita, given Nancy's had 2 semi final finishes out of 3 series and Jowita's had 1 win out of 2 series. It is weird they didn't do a cast announcement though...

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Just seen that! Very interesting, especially given neither of them have posted anything about it. She’s a better woman that me if it’s true though, he looked to have his arm around another woman all night 🤣🤣
Or calling Ellie his baby and telling her ‘He loves her’ all the time. She must be ok with that 🤣

AshT

The rumour I remember hearing (well, reading) wasn't that he was going to be benched, it was that he was getting his first duffer, and he huffed off because he wanted Maisie or no one.

Thinking about it now though, I doubt it's true. I don't think they'd have pairings in mind that far in advance, especially in the pre-Covid days when they paired them up live on the launch show.
Didn't he leave to do I'm a Celebrity? But ended up doing it in the Welsh castle because of covid.