Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
I wonder if Di and Vito will be doing meet n greets at their shows?
Is Vick G doing the outfit for their show?

Willow9999

Kai has gone down a bit in my estimation since the Trump promotion, but I would be shocked if he had rung his publicist and said 'psst, get onto her at the Mirror with this two-year-old story about Katya'! Gio, maybe.. !
I’d completely missed this! That and an appearance on GB News 🤢

Holmessk

VIP Member
When I saw the arena tour at the O2, there was a lot of love for Nikita and Layton. So imagine their show should sell well.
I was considering a jolly to London but only if it was a day trip. I don't feel I could cope with the level of hysteria either. Will save Nikita for my dreams! 😍

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Is that the family that own the dance studio that Strictly use for rehearsals? I think Jowita does know them, she was there that time with Katya when Vito cooked the prawns wearing that apron - Prick with a fork.
Yes, that’s the family.
Didn’t see she was there when he posted that. I remember the apron 😂🤣 and seeing Katya

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
This passed me by first time it was shown, but it’s repeated tonight if anyone is desperately seeking a way to fill an hour of their life

If I remember correctly it was filmed in march last year, which is why it’s non pro tour dancers involved

gdw1910

Is Oti the only female pro that has done a solo tour?
Be interested to see if any of the current females do a solo tour. Dianne could definitely sell one, but I feel like she’s more likely to do something with Joe??

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Ok, so which one of us is 'Laurie2023' in the comments section? :D
Ok, so which one of us is 'Laurie2023' in the comments section? :D
🤣🤣 I’m not Laurie2023 but I do wonder if something is going on with those two.
Who was it that said there was a post of the DS forum of someone who had been to the Graz London show and said something about a shock Strictly romance, that clearly had been going on for a while and then it was deleted? It could have only been about those two

daisybrown

VIP Member
Heard on the radio (I'm old I still listen to the radio in the car) that Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks have signed up for strictly, always rumours flying around a couple of months before the line up is revealed but I think these two be great on it, with the right partners obviously
I love Sam, but he will need someone with patience. It would be a good duo to have though.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Why does everyone hate Rachel Riley? I only know her from 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and thought she seemed nice enough. Is it just because of those kinda stupid statements she made about needing therapy for Strictly-related trauma, or has she done/said something worse?

soccergirl

VIP Member
Palladium evening show today, was lucky enough to be sat directly behind Vito’s brother (who I initially thought was him!) and Fleur. Very wholesome, particularly at THAT part in the cowboys dance with Vito when they both burst into huge fits of laughter together!

Mardy Mellor was also there on the other side of the isle!
Oh wow. I saw Vito's hot brother was in town: cute that he was hanging out with Fleur. Booby was there this afternoon too.
Was the show good?

lizzolyn

VIP Member
He’s probably ok with it if it means he can delay babies a bit longer!
I think from his last vlog where he talked about starting a family and talking about which room would be the kids room I would think not.

Aliona is too busy going to Trump parties in Florida or whatever
What?!?!? Spill!

And here's me thinking Krishnan being friendly with Piers Morgan was icky enough :sick:

posy

VIP Member
Was Nikita there? He was pictured at Silverstone today (in the world’s worst mom jeans) though I guess he could have rushed back.

According to FB (thanks ladies!) there was no special guest, despite him advertising one, presumably to sell out. What a chancer..
Someone mentioned on X Nikita was there but maybe they were mistaken.

I thought Gio confirmed Alfie B was going to be his special guest!
Second year in a row he has hinted at a special guest and not delivered.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Photos look great, looks like poor Dianne’s pulled the short straw and has to dance with Neil 🤣. Re Gio’s ‘engagement’ there’s no way that’s an engagement ring: she’s 24, they’ve known eachother 4 months and were together for 3 weeks before splitting up 🤣. I saw Gio, his family, his gf and her family all went out for a meal with his stylist (who is also Jowitas stylist and good friend). She posts about her engagement all the time, I hope Jowita brings Vito as her plus one to her wedding 🤣🤣
I wonder if it’s one of those ‘BS commitment’ rings like one he bought for Georgia and the press thought they were engaged, then he dumped her 🙈

Elpis

I think he might have grown up in Italy?

I sure hope that means he isn't subject to being put in the Ukraine army. :(

Fillyjonk

VIP Member