Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
Wonder if Jovita just scratch each other’s itch every once in a while so to speak. Was Jowita the person filming Vito grate his cheese? I do think Jowita is enjoying embracing a single life at the moment though.

Reactions: 1

kachoochoo

VIP Member
pfft... 20 years, can't quite believe it 🥲

I remember dancing round the living room, watching the first season back in the day...

I was 20 years old 🫠

soccergirl

VIP Member
Official tour preview pics. Not sure about Nikita’s culottes.
Presume nobody here is going tonight?

BDY_97

VIP Member
“Celebrating 20 years of strictly by reuniting some of your favourite couples”
Is this whats taking the pro announcement so long?? Is there a variation on an all stars series?? Are they waiting til the 20th birthday to announce a twist to the next series? Or are they plonking Sara davies and Dr ranj who won’t let go of strictly on the couch and getting them to sing happy birthday??

Doubt there will be an all-stars but I think this is what has delayed the pro announcement, probably wanted to wait until the anniversary.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Interesting! wonder if they can use the Strictly choreo for a non-Strictly show? Will there be musicians and other dancers?

posy

VIP Member
I don’t think she will do his last tour next year - I think she may do the strictly tours, as that would give her more time with her husband surely? Also Lauren is quickly becoming as a much as a star as Gio, so she could overshadow him on his last tour.

gdw1910

I'm wondering if she's trolling! It's one of those Italian fan accounts. Nice pic: maybe she just thinks they look hot.
Yeah I thought that was the most likely, they do look hot! I simply cannot digest all of these italian fan accounts 🤣

Millieminion

Chatty Member
Are the pros for the new season normally announced by now? They must be waiting for it to be official about Gio packing his bags before announcing the pros staying.

posy

VIP Member
Maybe they have delayed the announcement as perhaps it’s a case of how do solve a problem like Gio. Maybe celebs that have been asked so far have said yes as long as they are not partnered with him.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Could be worse...she could be singing.

Or dancing.
Do you think she's going to do the whole show with that inane red setter grin on her face that she did when she was dancing, even when she was supposedly dying of poverty for her Les Mis dance?

soccergirl

VIP Member
The girl who posted the video is followed on instagram by Vito and Nikitas girlfriend Lauren, and follows Ellie, Fleur, Jowita, Katya, Joanne Clifton and Gio of all people :ROFLMAO: . I don't know anything about families that own dance studios but she seems pretty connected to the strictly bunch one way or another. Jowita was at Karen's birthday last night so maybe she just popped in as a coutresy...
She's the daughter of Jayne, whose party it was. Jayne and her husband own a dance studio, and she was in the videos last summer of Vito cooking at their house. They appear to have taken him in like a son, and they all speak Italian. Ellie also seems close to them so I presume Vito brought her round for Sunday dinner a few times.
Yeah, it's just odd that there were no pics of J and Vito together, and Finchley is quite a hike for a business contact, when you've got a party to go to in central London..Maybe the pro tour will reveal all..

So do we have Kai as the only pro (so far) to attend the gala show? and no Rose... It's tough out there for a Fanny Rat.