Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gdw1910

Gio’s deffo coming back, I’d imagine it might be his last year though. I have a feeling they might be switching around the judging panel hence it taking a long time to get the like up (coupled with Sarah James on maternity leave)

Reactions: 1

gdw1910

I don’t think she will do his last tour next year - I think she may do the strictly tours, as that would give her more time with her husband surely? Also Lauren is quickly becoming as a much as a star as Gio, so she could overshadow him on his last tour.
Depends, he’s already got dates for next years tour so chances are he’s already starting to pick his cast. Given that Lauren doesn’t yet know what partner she’ll get, she might prefer to have another year as a lead in his tour than possibly be a background dancer on the strictly live tour. Looks like Karen isn’t doing it though, so theres an extra spot for a female pro (but Michelle may take it if she stays on this year)

glasgow27

VIP Member
The rumour I remember hearing (well, reading) wasn't that he was going to be benched, it was that he was getting his first duffer, and he huffed off because he wanted Maisie or no one.

Thinking about it now though, I doubt it's true. I don't think they'd have pairings in mind that far in advance, especially in the pre-Covid days when they paired them up live on the launch show.
I doubt that one (Jacqui would have been too tall for him), though I wouldn't be surprised if Gorka was always getting Maisie. I wonder who he'd have gotten. Clara/Ranvir/Caroline all short enough - perhaps he did bail if he was destined for Caroline!

posy

VIP Member
Has FR been tamed? Though didn’t he dump her a few weeks ago after she put 100 post-its on his mirror? Love’s young dream!
I wonder if Jovito really is a thing and Gio is doing a declaration to a make a point. I have always got the impression that Gio would have only got involved with Jowita if he really liked her but then got backlash from his fans and decided to choose success instead. Or Gio knows he only gets attention through his relationships.

posy

VIP Member
I'd guess a) Gio's insecure that Vito's kind of taken over his role as the hot italian, and this is another thing he has 'taken' from him (vomiting as I type that), or b) he really liked her and has realised he let a really nice girl go??
Gio may have success career wise but he doesn’t in his personal life - find it sad that he puts his career before everything else. Yes gives his family money but he never appears to give them his time. I bet they would rather have less of his money and more of him.

posy

VIP Member
I’m guessing they will make the announcement just before the start of the pro tour and also everyone on the pro tour will be back.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Oh wow so hard to do that on a moving staircase! kudos to Graz and Carlos for handling it too.

I noticed that FR hasn't commented or liked any of the BAFTA posts by Anton, Tess or Claudia. I wouldn't be that shocked if he wasn't coming back, though I think unfortunately he will. His gf needs to look at the Strictly airing dates and start looking for a new paramour in early Sept.
Nadiya hasn’t commented or done any stories either.

gdw1910

I’m cynical as her family appears to have money - she’s very pretty young girl from a wealthy family and Gio is thinking of taking a break after his tour next year. He will probably marry her.
Just seen his posted and she’s commented ‘love of my life’ I’m all for love at first sight but they’ve been together a month?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Well tonight's the nights - me and the old dear at Giovanni's Let Me Entertain You 💖💖💖

It's a FABULOUS show. He has made some remarks about not being able to keep up the fast dances anymore. But he has lost weight and is loking much more toned than he did lady year.

If its not raining, we'll hang about the stage door

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Someone mentioned on X Nikita was there but maybe they were mistaken.

I thought Gio confirmed Alfie B was going to be his special guest!
Second year in a row he has hinted at a special guest and not delivered.
And his fans lap it up because they think it'll be the Rose everytime

gdw1910

Gio may have success career wise but he doesn’t in his personal life - find it sad that he puts his career before everything else. Yes gives his family money but he never appears to give them his time. I bet they would rather have less of his money and more of him.
Agree 100%. Of course its up to him what he does with his life but he doesn't seem to send a lot of time with his family, I understand it may be a driving force for him to work harder and provide for them, but you'll never get that time back and as you said I'd imagine they'd like to see him more.