Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
Gio appears to be growing his dance classes by having shirls etc on board. Have to say his dance classes are a money making machine. I saw a post that 2500 did the dance classes at £65 per person that a good sum for a side gig. Hmm - I wondered if I can go into business with Vito and Graz and offer classes?

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I feel like they wouldn’t have them both at the same time, given that Sam has just done IAC I suppose Pete looks more likely
Pete has always said he wouldn’t though. If he’s relented then any girl he’s partnered with will get the full strictly curse treatment by the press.

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
I get the feeling the BBC are trying to sit on the fence, they probably already have G&A signed up for the travel show and invested in it so they won’t want to come across as getting rid of G because he’s an Ahole. Be interesting to see what happens after the 3rd instalment of G&A travels
---
I wonder if the fallout of the female pros is partly linked to Jowita. The female pros are big cheerleaders of each other and other women.
What fall out between the female pros?

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Look I know a lot of you don’t like Dianne but fuck me the pros don’t decide whats on the tour…

And for the record that dance irritates me too but like come on
Well whoever the director is needs sacked because they can surely whip up a few dances better than that, for the record x

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I’m enjoying the Vito-Graz Nutella Wars (Vito’s genuinely pained expression when Graz asks to take a bit of his jar).

Wonder if this week is announcement week? I see Shirley is waiting for a breast tissue biopsy. Wonder if they’re waiting till she gets the all-clear? (Obv hope she’s ok)
Didnt she also have a scare a few years ago?

BDY_97

VIP Member
But the question is why now? What has brought it back up? It was 2 years ago!
No idea, but it definitely doesn’t seem like anything that has come from Kai or Nadiya’s camp especially as the article doesn’t even mention them until further down.

Jusa

VIP Member
Isn't Tasha Ghouri (model, dancer and first deaf contestant on Love Island) an ex of FR? I'm sure it was mentioned briefly when she was on LI, and gave the impression that she didn't think a lot of him, if I remember correctly.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I just read on Twitter that Dianne is making a big announcement tomorrow.
Her own tour?
She’s leaving?
She’s pregnant/getting married?
She’s going to have a shower?
Someone said she is going into acting? she's been brandishing scripts, so maybe has landed a part (maybe to involve cutesy lying down on the floor moments)

posy

VIP Member
Reading the article he is taking a 3 week break to consider his decision so I guess no announcement until he is back. The article actually reads as if he is bored of strictly can’t be arsed with it and has had a better offer that will pay the bills until his tour next year.