Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Graz is honestly the sweetest man. Hope he gets a lovely partner who can dance so we can see lots of him this year 🥹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently Perrie of Little Mix wants to do the show. Huge coup if they could get her.

Interested to see what the rumours are this year. I think with it being an election year, it should be very much a cast that offers escapism. No politicians, no journalists, no serious newsreaders, nobody with really strong political views. Stick with a cast centred around lightweight TV presenters, athletes and performers.

• Heart
Apparently Perrie of Little Mix wants to do the show. Huge coup if they could get her.

Interested to see what the rumours are this year. I think with it being an election year, it should be very much a cast that offers escapism. No politicians, no journalists, no serious newsreaders, nobody with really strong political views. Stick with a cast centred around lightweight TV presenters, athletes and performers.
Someone told me Toyah Wilcox was rumoured. I could actually see that working - she’s also pretty fierce..

Reactions: 4
Apparently Perrie of Little Mix wants to do the show. Huge coup if they could get
I could see one of Little Mix doing it, would help them boost their solo careers
---
IMG_7333.jpeg

Bonus Vito + baby content/ decorations ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So hot. I also like the video of them dancing with hotel guests - wondering if I'd pay £700 for a chance to have a 30-second boogie with Vito in my best top (yes, yes, I would)

I see Frank Skinner says he's turned down Strictly multiple times - shame, think he'd be good.

Reactions: 3
Frank Skinner and Perrie from Little Mix. Let’s thrown in Jonathan Ross and Aisling Bea and we already have most the cast with Su Pollard, Eric Pickles, Patricia Routledge, Toyah, Laura Kenney, Max Whitlock and Heather Peace.

Reactions: 7
Oscar winner for Best Cinematography just dropped. What a view this lady had!

Amazing! Wish we could see Luba and Vito dance together more on the show

Reactions: 5
Amazing! Wish we could see Luba and Vito dance together more on the show.
I guess she's a bit taller than him in heels so they're not paired much. Love the lady's 'ooh!' when Vito does the high kick!

Don’t all rush!

• Haha
Reactions: 3