Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Oh she made it about her and her dad in the tour.
she stated making her dad proud because he got her featured on the Oz news for the Strictly final and she wants to make him proud with a tour trophy, and her home town

She then dedicated the win ' for you dad'
Imagine how Annabel feels every night hearing that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Boring Monday

VIP Member
You just know at some point Neil is going to put on a Claudia wig and a big woolly pully.
And possibly a tartan skirt.

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
If Amy is medically cleared, then I'd let her have a partner - but one who is 100% a duffer, can't train long hours and will be gone in the first three eliminations (thinking a Rev. Richard Coles or Les Dennis). I think if they gave her a partner where there was any expectation at all, she'd physically struggle at some point.

All of the stuff about coming back to win or Digital Spy predicting they'll give her a ringer is pie in the sky sadly.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Speaking of Gio, he didn’t wish the tour cast good luck for opening night did he? Really doesn’t help himself especially after the recent stories of the other pros being jealous (which were definitely bullshit mind you)
Last year he actually went to the show, with Gorka, while he was dating Jowita. During the show he posted.. about his own tour! And never mentioned the live tour his gf and colleagues were in which he was watching. :D
He’s a small man.

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Well I think that story really just summed up who Gio is. A mean smug arsehole who thinks he is superior to everyone else and gets off on reiterating this by putting others down.
I’d always choose to watch Krishnan who knows he is not the best dancer but he loves it so much as it has rejuvenated him and transformed his life. The joy radiates off him and is infectious. He is without a doubt the one I am most looking forward to seeing after Layton at the tour.

Gio thinks he still gives a good ride? When I had a sex dream about Nikita I realised the label of later in life lesbian no longer fit me and have been lusting after him ever since. When I had a sex dream about Gio I jumped straight into the shower and thought about therapy 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
I love that the first thing Layton and Ellie do is hug each other 🥰

---
I think Angela, Krishnan and Annabel are quite serious people as well … not saying that they aren’t having fun and enjoying themselves but I would imagine their down time on the bus is more napping and reading that high jinks ad cling film.
Annabel did have a bit of a dance in the shop the other night 😂 I would imagine Layton would pull most people out of their shell a bit.
---
Aw I’ve missed seeing these guys dicking around together 🥰

I know @kachoochoo is kidnapping Nikita seeing the show tonight. Anyone else going?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Really shitty of him to do this when she is having fun and potentially having a thing with someone else. I hope this doesn’t get her down and she can just roll her eyes at him knowing she is moving onward and upwards. What a wanker.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Favoured By Mr Gilkeson.
I suspect this as well. Janette & Dianne seem to have been his teachers pets from their BTF days, and coincidentally were the two weakest female pros of their era - their status on Strictly seems protected by him. Really, Janette should have been gone after Aston Merrygold, and Dianne should have been gone after Tyler West. Two big wasted opportunities but Gilko clearly swept in and ensured they stayed (and got HRVY & Bobby in future series), therefore leading to a much more lacklustre female lineup than they could have had. At least Janette was always fun and likeable though, I thought Dianne was but I don't even think she has that any more.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Here's a phrase he needs to learn mighty fast, although it's probably too little too late...

DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!

He has done very well because of Strictly. And nobody is bigger than the show.

Reactions: 12

soccergirl

VIP Member
Poor Ellie: presumably the next time she's on This Morning Craig and Josie will be quizzing her about Bobby!

Rumours that The Scarf is in negotiations for the next series of Strictly are swirling: however, apparently producers are worried about a potential partner. Vito is out due to the risk of another Laura Whitmore situation, Gio is considered unsuitable as the Scarf already has PTSD from being worn by a naked Bobby, and there are fears that, having already done the tour, the Scarf might be considered too ringer-y and voted out early.

• Haha
a big group of die hard Dianne fans turned up to the hotel bar in Birmingham on Saturday night and were singing and dancing right next Ellie, Bobby, his best mate and brother and filming it all. to be fair, they were joining in a little bit as well and I think the fans were staying in that hotel anyway but I still find it quite weird. I find the whole showing up to the hotel thing weird in general, it's not the same as waiting at stage door, they are going to the hotel to sleep, they are not working. As much as the celebs and pros don't seem to mind taking pictures, I doubt they love it after such a long day!

• Wow

Sea

VIP Member
I wouldn't have thought so, it's one thing to talk about it on her socials but in the most respectful way her dad has no relevance to the dance or show.
You vote on the performance nothing else matters.
Oh she made it about her and her dad in the tour.
she stated making her dad proud because he got her featured on the Oz news for the Strictly final and she wants to make him proud with a tour trophy, and her home town

She then dedicated the win ' for you dad'

• Wow
  • Angry

soccergirl

VIP Member
I’m thinking I could storm the stage as brunette barbie armed with a pair of scissors and hack away at the scarf lol
As I’m only 5ft Angela R’s leg is probably longer than I am tall so I do live in fear she might take me out with it though lol
---

For anyone interested Ellie is apparently not engaging with anyone at the moment and keeping herself to herself because Elbob have been outed. I honestly do not know who writes this shit
So she's unhappy everyone knows, but at the same time he's running around wearing her Scarf, and they're getting off the bus together knowing the paps are there? hmmm.

Layton and Nikita won tonight, Nadiya Bobby and Dianne second.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Minnietred

I don’t believe these stories for one minute, but to be honest it helps both of them to some extent:

Good PR for Bobby
Stops the Vito rumours for Ellie

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I just think Ellie and Bobby are just exactly what it looks like - 2 people in their early 20s just having a bit of fun and dicking about a bit. I can't imagine it's anything for anyone's PR to be concerned about or a cover for anything else

• Heart