Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
These dancers are all really full on with what they physically put their bodies through. It must be so hard for her to not be able to do the things she has spent her life doing and I worry she would push herself too far too soon. I worry that even if she got a duffer she would be in for a fair while as the audience will be voting for her because of everything she has been through (or everything Dianne has been through as her best friend 🤪).
---
Found the tour lacklustre this year unfortunately, they have cut a pro routine, the opening felt like an opening that was done only a year or two ago, krishnan and Jowita are lovely but you can tell they haven’t had much time together in the performance. It just fell flat for me this time sadly
I’m sorry you didn’t enjoy it. I’ve only ever been to the first tour back in the day. I took my Nan and can barely remember any of it so I think I’m going to love it as I don’t have anything to compare it to. I’m pissed that they cut a pro dance though and think it’s hard when celebs get new partners. One of the loveliest things about Krishnans journey was his relationship with Lauren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

glasgow27

VIP Member
Giovanni - what a disgusting little rat of a man. How much can he actually get away with such "shit" behaviour before he's finally canned?

Boring Monday

VIP Member
That is the best defence for him, I have seen so far. They think isn’t a nice thing to say but don’t be mad at him he didn’t realise because of his lack of English what an ahole he was being. Oh and I guess he doesn’t understand the meaning of edgy either. The thing is I’m pretty sure Gio has a script - so either he ad lib or people are too scared to stand up to him if he’s being outline and just think well it’s Gio being Gio.
And apparently it’s okay because he ’joked’ before that he would get a shit partner after Rose … so Ritchie really was on a hiding to nothing wasn’t he. Hasn‘t he ’joked’ before that the Christmas Special isn’t worth the time as well?

If he really doesn’t like Strictly that much, what’s he still doing there. Can’t be because it’s the only way he can shill his wares surely.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Maybe she doesn’t fancy him? Which is a blessing if it allows them to have a close friendship. Or he’s come out? Or she fell on her head rehearsing the showdance and is permanently concussed?
I was going to say, Vito might be right here, but it doesn't mean he's available, also doesn't mean they're into each other in that way. As sweet and pretty as Ellie is, I'd be quite surprised if she was Vito's type, tbh.

Angela R still full of beans giving a peek into the costume procedure on show nights.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I just don't see the attraction to Bobby, but if SM is to be believed I'm alone in my recoil.
He looks like a extremely tall toddler with the maturity and personal hygiene of a 12 year old boy. :sick:

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
It's fine though because it's part of a long-running joke about Lauren getting a 'shit partner', according to the Gio Beryls on DS 🥴 I swear Gio could actually murder someone and his stans would still be defending him. You can say this was said on 'another forum' too, Gio fans who lurk here 😁

• Haha

diamondthunder

VIP Member
The Traitors game is adorable. Even though I still don't know what the fuck Traitors is and don't care.

I'm going to assume Luba's spidey senses were tingling and she gave this tour a miss so she wouldn't be forced to participate in Social Activity 😂

• Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
Neil on his vlog saying that on the bus from Sheffield to Newcastle they all played Traitors. Claudia was played by.. Carlos!

Gio is currently on the One Show in a dubious double-breasted aubergine suit (as in, aubergine coloured, not dressed like an aubergine!)
Ooh, they've asked him about Amandagate - he just says he's a perfectionist and it's tough. No reference to having fun or nurturing the celeb. And he wants to be in The Traitors!

He didn't come across as very convincing as a supportive partner, I have to say. Just seemed cold and businesslike there.

Last edited:
  • Haha

posy

VIP Member
If Gio is back on the next series of Strictly and gets a decent partner I will be convinced he has something on someone important.

Minnietred

I am annoyed with myself. I allowed the over-marking of Angela to temporarily blot the admiration and affection I have held for her since childhood (I was a massive fan of her Victoria Plum books).

After seeing everyone else talk about how tired they are (no shade, they have all worked extremely hard),
Angela has gone even further up in my estimation. Endless energy, enthusiasm and professionalism, she is a magnificent role model.

• Heart
  • Wow

soccergirl

VIP Member
Dianne has just been murdered!

(Perhaps the Traitors game should really be trying to smoke out the Strictly mole instead?)

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Giofanny on The One Show giving a right politician's answer about what kind of partner he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Boogs

VIP Member
I hope Jowita posting this sexy photo with Vito is a big fuck off to ex-bf Giovanni for his hate towards Krishnan!
I hope she barely gives Fanny rat a 2nd thought because she is too busy living her best life.

• Heart

Pink P

The thread police are on duty on the Gio/Amanda thread. Why do people try and get discussions closed during the boring non Strictly season? It just leaves us with that dull Strictly updates one about who is on Pointless and what West End musical Danny Mac is appearing in. Yawn.

• Haha