Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Imagine the poor sod who get's Gio as a partner this year after all this discourse; cant wait to see the reaction in the launch show.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Wow, wow, wow. What a fucking prick. Even the way he introduced Lauren (with a dig about Krishnan) was wtf but to call Krishnan shit!???

Omg BBC you have backed the wrong horse here. Not surprising given your track record.

I do not want that asshole back next year.
Does not surprise me! Once a prick, always a prick.
Still praying he’s not back next season.

• Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
If you spread the net wider and include the Pros there are more youngsters, Kai he's only 27. 🕺
Kai seems like Ellie's dad! no way I could envisage them hanging out for a night. Vito is older than Kai but seems more youthful.

Layton and Nikita won the matinee. Ellie and Vito runners-up (all Bobby's fans were in school clearly)

• Haha

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Joining the Graz love. He is such a sweetheart, and underappreciated. My favourite clip of him 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lokp0009

VIP Member
Judging by the crowd reaction Bobby’s gonna win the Glasgow matinee! Poor Ellie’s having no luck with her paso and just lost her wig :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Geetbo

VIP Member
I hope during the tour game of The Traitors Angela R misunderstands and actually murders Dianne.

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’d imagine Krishnan and The Leg are very grateful to have each other on the tour bus.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I am annoyed with myself. I allowed the over-marking of Angela to temporarily blot the admiration and affection I have held for her since childhood (I was a massive fan of her Victoria Plum books).

After seeing everyone else talk about how tired they are (no shade, they have all worked extremely hard),
Angela has gone even further up in my estimation. Endless energy, enthusiasm and professionalism, she is a magnificent role model.
She was a teenage female newspaper journalist in the early 1960’s … that woman is steel

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Tbh is anyone really surprised Ellie and Knobby are hanging out? Makes sense the youngest would gravitate towards each other - they wouldn't have time to do that while doing the TV show as they were with their partners all the time but I don't think there's anything too deep in the two youngest suddenly wanting to hang out.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Just checked and neither of the follow eachother on instagram, strange as I assume they must have done at some point? I wonder if something has happened recently to lead to the unfollowing…
---

Shirley doesn’t seem like the type to be ok with sharing 🤣🤣
They definitely followed each other till recently but stopped liking posts a long time ago. The lady detectives on FB have noted that both Gio's and Vito's followers dropped one during the matinee show today - so Gio must have removed Vito from his follower list and then unfollowed him. I applaud their forensic research. The plot thickens!

• Haha
  • Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
I’m not happy that they appear to have apparently cut the bum sniffing dance out of the show.

I’m impressed that Layton has only been doing the show for 3 days and he already appears to have some outfit changes. Just saw a video of the results from today’s matinee and he is now in a sparkly red catsuit. I wonder how many costume changes he will manage by the end 😂
Ellie was wearing a catsuit today instead of her red dress. Maybe they've given them all a few variations?

I saw our boy Neil commented under the pic of Nikita, Vito and Graz: 'my favourite Italians'. I hope Gio's ears are burning, as he insults Krishnan in Milton Keynes or wherever.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Craig talking about the 'curse'. I like the idea of the show saving people from loveless marriages!

This bit is interesting:

[]a lot of people wouldn't mind] = Craig wouldn't mind]

That's a bit crass of Craig when at least one of those marriages the couple had kids!

I found this bit unintentionally funny
'The Strictly cast including Bobby Brazier and Annabel Croft are currently touring the country with the dance show and Craig says being on the road only brings them closer together.'
Now that would be a surprise! :LOL:

• Haha

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Bobby couldn't act his way out of a paper bag! 😂

I have no doubt he'll fail upwards though, nothing will ever faze him due to the inside of his head looking like this

• Haha

gdw1910

I think the bbc should look into producing versions of the traitors with casts of their shows for things like comic relief ect. Would love a televised version with the pros and I bet eastenders would go down well as well!