Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minnietred

Bobby is so laid back that I’m surprised he doesn’t walk around most of the time in dressing gown and slippers (although I’m convinced one of his coats is a dressing gown). You’ve got to admire the lads confidence. I don’t think he comes across as cocky or arrogant but he doesn’t seem to be at all fazed by the arena tour, he’s loving it racing about beaming. I can see why he’s getting votes.

Anyone worried about Ellie, she fell with absolute style and managed to keep her hat on.
Ahh to be young again, to wander around in the midst of storm Isha in your dressing gown like Bobby, or to take a tumble across the stage like Ellie, tipping your hat to your audience at the end like a queen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Minnietred

[QUOTE="soccergirl, post: 18112670, member: 233857"

I have some ideas for team names. Shame Team Aubergine is taken

[/QUOTE]

This trio are not only handsome, they also have the most adorable personalities. You just know if partnered with any one of them, you would be in safe hands❤

How gutted you would be as a celeb signing up to the show, hoping you might get partnered with Graz, Nikita, Vito or even Gorka, but instead end up with a chain smoking, rat featured, disinterested and snide Gio 😩

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I saw the tour recently and what struck me was there wasn't that much excitement for Ellie and Vito compared to the amount of excitement for Bobby&Dianne and Layton&Nikita. I'm talking all ages as well. People thinking kids and grannies are all for Bobby; the show I went to where he won there weren't that many in the audience.

Feels like Ellie is in the category where some more recent winners are like Hamza, Stacey and Joe McFadden where the momentum of the tv show doesn't carry over to the tour.

glasgow27

VIP Member
And apparently it’s okay because he ’joked’ before that he would get a shit partner after Rose … so Ritchie really was on a hiding to nothing wasn’t he. Hasn‘t he ’joked’ before that the Christmas Special isn’t worth the time as well?

If he really doesn’t like Strictly that much, what’s he still doing there. Can’t be because it’s the only way he can shill his wares surely.
I do have to congratulate him for making James Jordan look humble.

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I think Bobby benefited hugely from Amanda and especially Nigel withdrawing. At that point they were desperate to have a final of contenders and the King of Ballroom schtick was born.

I do wish that Angela S’s dance order had been better thought out as well. A cha cha that late in the series with no theme or second dance to hide it behind was always going to be troublesome.

Reactions: 14

Boogs

VIP Member
It’s very cute that Nikita drove to his girlfriend for her birthday but it all seems very dramatic and high maintenance when she was clearly with him in Birmingham at the weekend (not to mention dangerous when he has been working flat out and he has to manage his diabetes). Also why do the youth of today put all their private moments on social media to show a load of strangers? Sometimes I’m glad that I’m old, cynical and terminally single. Relationships today seem to be hard work 👵🏻

If something is happening between Ellie and Vito then they are definitely approaching it in a mature realistic manner. Keeping it private and taking each day as it comes. Takes the pressure off, they don’t have to prove anything to anyone and can just enjoy themselves.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I hope Ellie is just having a ball but in the space of a week she's suddenly all over the headlines, front page of the Sun, with stuff that is a bit embarrassing (Bobby and his preying mantis body in his y-fronts outside her hotel room), her skeevy ex talking about her, attention on her every move, The Scarf etc. I can't imagine this is exactly what she would have wanted.

Boogs

VIP Member
Hmm, I’m not sure I believe those stories about Ellie and Bobby. I think it’s a good distraction from the real love affair that is going on between Bobby and Annabel 🤨

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I think if amy came back this year it would be a huge amount of pressure for the celeb for fear of hurting her somehow, if she came back I think pro dances only would be best at first. Although I can imagine dianne pulling the Amy's had such a hard couple of years card to get her votes
Dianne?! She'd sooner pull the "I'm Amy's friend so give ME the vote" card. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
ellie's just fallen over again

shirley's just tried to pass it off as part of the choreo (28 point fragelino or something) and anton's just kinda gone "phoar gertcha flibberty whoa yeah!

• Sad
  • Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Watching Luba on Pointless and I really like how she comes across - she never plays the dumb card and seems like a genuinely interesting person.
---
To be fair to Jowita, she was born in Poland, I've no idea how long she's lived over here, but English wasn't her first language.
Exactly. Let's not put her on a par with Tryanne who has no other languages and is just thick as pig shit.

Boogs

VIP Member
We should all get one of the scarves so we can recognise fellow tattlers in the wild and acknowledge each other like Mr Miyagi.

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
don't worry too much lads. ellie just landed a bit awkwardly (on her bum) right at the end of the paso

they're still going with "bobby, king of ballroom" antons literally just said "len would be proud"

there's entirely too much cheering for him

oth, I've just seen backstage romance irl!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Oh luba 🤣
Spirit used in cosmopolitan beginning with v
Luba- vodka
Alexander- say it in Russian
Luba- vodka
And in Italian it's also vodka