Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boogs

VIP Member
God can you imagine being at a party, having a few drinks and drunkenly getting flirty with someone you’re mates with and then they rock up at your door in their pants?
IMG_6945.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I saw the tour recently and what struck me was there wasn't that much excitement for Ellie and Vito compared to the amount of excitement for Bobby&Dianne and Layton&Nikita. I'm talking all ages as well. People thinking kids and grannies are all for Bobby; the show I went to where he won there weren't that many in the audience.

Feels like Ellie is in the category where some more recent winners are like Hamza, Stacey and Joe McFadden where the momentum of the tv show doesn't carry over to the tour.
I feel the exact same...there was something lacking with E&V at the tour and I'm not sure what it was, some very slight energy shift I can't quite pinpoint maybe.
I didn't like her in the show at all but even Leg really impressed me on the tour. Angela S was PHENOMENAL. I really thought she deserved to win the show I saw.
L&N somehow even better than on the TV. But E&V fell flat.

Was in Birmingham show last night. Literally girls screaming for Bobby so no surprise he won. Not sure I would have rated him the best but my husband did enjoy the VW and Diane’s dress was gorgeous for that.

Layton stole the show. Thought he was incredible on the tv but seeing his ability live made my jaw drop. Could have confused him for a pro and in fact did during the Barbie dance. Don’t get me wrong I am a big Ellie fan but he’s schools above her.

Vito’s zip popped during the paso which was a laugh and Shirley gave Anton a shock when asked what her favourite dance was.

• Heart

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Speaking of secret kinksters... let's remember that time Janette casually outed Aljaz as a sub on ITT

I can only assume it wasn't just a joke, given how red the poor puppy went... :oops: 😂

bandicam 2024-01-28 07-45-21-747.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-28 08-03-09-059.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
An unpopular opinion but I don't get the fascination or love for Ellie.

I didn't begrudge her winning, even though I would have preferred Layton and Nikita but don't know why suddenly she is all over the papers about her love life. Also I have never ever believed their was anything romantic with Vito, no way.

Nice girl and all that but that's about it.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
How is 'haha, hope you get a shit partner' a joke in the first place? And him not realising how badly it reflects on him that she did get further with a less able partner than he did with one of the best dancers because he couldn't bring himself to be nice to her, just wow. God, what a prick. His ego is unbelievable. No wonder they've never given him a proper duffer, I hate to think how badly he'd treat them when Richie was enough to make him throw his toys out of the pram. I've gone from thinking he was one of the best teachers, equal to Katya, to realising actually, he just got lucky with some of his partnerships and there's no way in hell he could ever achieve what Katya did with Tony, Ed, Mike etc. He seems to have one teaching technique - strict shouty drill seargent - and if that doesn't work he just throws up his hands and goes 'oh well, they're shit, nothing I can do.'

No wonder Richie’s Strictly experience was nothing like what he might have hoped - and deserved - when his professional lacks any ability to have patience with people who aren’t natural dancers.
I hope they invite Richie back for a Christmas special and he gets to have a nice time with someone fun, kind and supportive like Graz or JoJo. Or hell, anyone at all, even Neil would do better than Fanny Rat did.

• Heart

KeriRhys

VIP Member
They definitely followed each other till recently but stopped liking posts a long time ago. The lady detectives on FB have noted that both Gio's and Vito's followers dropped one during the matinee show today - so Gio must have removed Vito from his follower list and then unfollowed him. I applaud their forensic research. The plot thickens!
It always absolutely amazes me how people have the time and energy to analyse social media to this extent!!!

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
An unpopular opinion but I don't get the fascination or love for Ellie.

I didn't begrudge her winning, even though I would have preferred Layton and Nikita but don't know why suddenly she is all over the papers about her love life. Also I have never ever believed their was anything romantic with Vito, no way.

Nice girl and all that but that's about it.
I’ve watched Strictly for years and for me personally, Ellie & Vito have been one of my favourite partnerships.
Every year, there is a general fascination about a certain couple and for me this year, it’s been those two.
You mention opinions… I never ever understood or saw any romance between Gio & Rose but even now, what is it, two years later? People are still holding out hope 😂😂😂
I do love Layton & Nikita though and would have been equally as thrilled to see them win.

• Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I'm baffled by Kelvin being one of the few winners to also win the tour, and by him winning so many tour dates. Absolutely baffled. To me he's the most boring, forgettable winner of the 7 years I've watched. I forget he exists frequently. And then am baffled all over again when I remember that he won the show and dominated the tour even more than Rose did! How? Just. How? 😂
When I saw the tour that year I was surrounded by lots of drooling ladies of a certain age saying "he's gorgeous" about Kelvin, so I can understand how he cleaned up on tour.
I don't find him attractive at all, his mouth looks like it's on upside down. Like the kid in Family Guy with the upside down face 😆

Attachments

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
For all my frustration at how unfair the judges were when it came to Angela Rippon (I’ve never seen any ‘judging’ so obvious to get her to Blackpool where they came down on her like a ton of bricks once that box had been ticked) you can’t deny that she is pretty amazing. I think it’s great that she is able to do the tour. I remember how much confidence my Nan lost as she got older and her mobility reduced. On the show she was all made up and looked hard faced and ready to kill when she didn’t get the support she wanted (no poker face at all) but when you see her on her social media I feel she shows some vulnerability and is more relatable. It really brings home to you how amazing and kick ass she is.

I say go alone too. I considered it but was then talking to a friend about how I wanted to go and she said she’d come with me. She has never even seen an episode, she doesn’t watch British TV 😂

gdw1910

They definitely followed each other till recently but stopped liking posts a long time ago. The lady detectives on FB have noted that both Gio's and Vito's followers dropped one during the matinee show today - so Gio must have removed Vito from his follower list and then unfollowed him. I applaud their forensic research. The plot thickens!
Wow these women have skills! Next thing they’ll have hacked into the bbc’s media drives and found the amanda/gio footage themselves!!

• Haha

louseylou

VIP Member
I think Vito is just a touchy feely person. Hasn't there been pictures posted on here where it looks like he was cuddling up to someone and it turned out to be his cousin?