Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
At the show tonight, it's the interval now, there are some shrieking women (not even girls) for Bobby behind me, but there is also huge support for Layton and Nikita.
Everyone here cheered when AngelaR said she was half Scottish 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16

gdw1910

What a dickhead. Really rude comment from Gio. I hope Lauren has a word with him as I doubt she’ll have been supportive of the joke, she always seemed to love Krishnan. Really rude and undermining to her as well

• Heart

sueh21

Oh she made it about her and her dad in the tour.
she stated making her dad proud because he got her featured on the Oz news for the Strictly final and she wants to make him proud with a tour trophy, and her home town

She then dedicated the win ' for you dad'
I think that is really inappropriate, I’m surprised that is being allowed

brunettelass

I’m thinking I could storm the stage as brunette barbie armed with a pair of scissors and hack away at the scarf lol
As I’m only 5ft Angela R’s leg is probably longer than I am tall so I do live in fear she might take me out with it though lol
---

For anyone interested Ellie is apparently not engaging with anyone at the moment and keeping herself to herself because Elbob have been outed. I honestly do not know who writes this shit

Last edited:
  • Haha

soccergirl

VIP Member
Apparently it’s fine because no names were mentioned.
okay then.
lets think about which one of Lauren’s multitudes of partners he really meant …
Yeah, I think it's totally different to make a joke last year 'hope you get a shit partner!', and then this year say 'well you got a shit partner and you did a good job'. One is hypothetical, the other is about a real person, for whom dancing has transformed his life, and who was really popular with the audience.

The worst thing that ever happened to him was winning with Rose, and winning the BAFTA (for a dance he didn't even choreograph - JUSTICE4ARDUINO!)

I saw someone on DS say 'Krishnan can address this if he's offended' - what on earth would he say? he's not going to drag Lauren into anything, even if he is hurt!

Last edited:

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
To be fair to Jowita, she was born in Poland, I've no idea how long she's lived over here, but English wasn't her first language.

Boogs

VIP Member
Of all the weaker dancers who Gio could have had a pop at he really picked the wrong one. I’m assuming that most viewers feel the same about lovely Krishnan as we do here.

If anyone was teetering on the fence about whether Gio is a prick then surely this confirms it.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I know there is much being made of the the fact that Bobby and Ellie seem to be spending a lot of time together, but realistically neither of them are going to be spending their down-time deep in conversation on literary, philosophical or political matters with Krishnan or Angela R 😁
---

Because she needs an income and she hasn’t been offered anything else yet?
I mean, Krishnan captioning his Traitor murder with a quote from A Midsummer Night’s Dream ( ❤ ) when Bobby can hardly even say Romeo and Juliet without a flash card doesn’t make you think they have too much in common outside the tour bus.

• Haha

daisybrown

VIP Member
When will the papers learn that it is not the strictly curse when 2 single people get together. The “curse” was when people in couples split and feel for their celeb/pro etc.

Reactions: 15

soccergirl

VIP Member
So it seems in addition to everything else Nikita is the perfect bf (must have driven after the show last night to see Lauren) 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 15