Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF young Daniel and Gio are not miles apart (though Daniel had a lovely chest rug). The ghost of Christmas future?

1674586901447.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

All the devoted ladies on the AT for him just sound like Hyacinth Bucket in their posts, and that’s how I imagine them all, trotting off for a Babycham and a night with Sexed up Daniel O’Donnell in his pleather trews.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vito getting his makeup done on the strictly glam Insta is adorable. Such a brilliant addition. Feel awful I judged him to be Giovanni 2.0.

• Heart
Helen and Kai won tonight again, with Will and Nancy as runners-up. Happy for them (but would love a Fleur/Vito win!)

Reactions: 8
I think Helen will be tour winner. Hoping Hamza will pick up a few more but think Will might be second overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gio's first series was the series Daniel, O'Donnell was on so he could have taught him all he knew.

• Haha
Bruno the new judge on BGT… another reason to avoid it then 😆
The show has been past it for years now, but Bruno is not gonna improve it. Alan Carr would definitely have been better, still probably wouldn't have watched it, but would've been better with him.

Don't know if it's true or not, apparently Bruno is already being Bruno and pressed his Golden Buzzer in the middle of an act. Because that wouldn't have been planned for a Bruno being Bruno causing chaos moment.

The show has been past it for years now, but Bruno is not gonna improve it. Alan Carr would definitely have been better, still probably wouldn't have watched it, but would've been better with him.

Don't know if it's true or not, apparently Bruno is already being Bruno and pressed his Golden Buzzer in the middle of an act. Because that wouldn't have been planned for a Bruno being Bruno causing chaos moment.
Agree on both points, Bruno has one mode for judging and he’ll bring that. Much as I’m not saying Anton is a perfect judge (far from it at times), seeing Bruno on the tour judging panel last year just reminded me how outdated and tired his act was (for me personally, I know some folk love him).

Reactions: 5
The cast were out bowling last night for Jake's birthday. No surprise that Practical Kai seemed to be very good at it (and that Vito was.. not).

And sorry to spoil for those planning to attend, but Gio's show features him dancing in, yes, a double-breasted mustard suit! Molto italiano!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Agree on both points, Bruno has one mode for judging and he’ll bring that. Much as I’m not saying Anton is a perfect judge (far from it at times), seeing Bruno on the tour judging panel last year just reminded me how outdated and tired his act was (for me personally, I know some folk love him).
If the rumours are correct about BGT choosing Bruno over Alan Carr, it's such an odd decision. Alan is still very popular, Bruno is...not completely unpopular but not exactly relevant these days

At least it means we probably won't be getting anymore random Bruno performances on Strictly 🙌

Reactions: 6
If the rumours are correct about BGT choosing Bruno over Alan Carr, it's such an odd decision. Alan is still very popular, Bruno is...not completely unpopular but not exactly relevant these days

At least it means we probably won't be getting anymore random Bruno performances on Strictly 🙌
By the sounds of it, the decision was all Simon, ITV wanted Alan, but somehow Simon got his way. And in the process has pissed off Amanda and Aleesha because Bruno is getting the same money as they are. And they think they should be on more than Bruno.

Reactions: 2
The cast were out bowling last night for Jake's birthday. No surprise that Practical Kai seemed to be very good at it (and that Vito was.. not).

And sorry to spoil for those planning to attend, but Gio's show features him dancing in, yes, a double-breasted mustard suit! Molto italiano!
Gotta keep the sponsors happy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.