Strictly Come Dancing 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord! imagining now that their romantic love dance show degenerates into them hurling recriminations at each other, culminating in the bulldog taking a tit on the stage.

Talking of Kai, in Vito's story of them all listening to Fleur's new single on the bus, which is super-sweet, Kai kind of looks like her proud dad, sitting bobbing his head along in his little gilet! 💕

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Lord! imagining now that their romantic love dance show degenerates into them hurling recriminations at each other, culminating in the bulldog taking a tit on the stage.
It's okay, AJ can stand in for Nadiya when it all goes tits up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Completely random question and not really related to anything but if their wearing multiple costumes multiple times a day on tour probably getting really sweaty how would they be washed is their multiples or something all i can think is they must all start to smell quite bad 🤔

And yes I watched the tour but was quite far back, bonus of that is no heads in the way just constant shuffling past.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely random question and not really related to anything but if their wearing multiple costumes multiple times a day on tour probably getting really sweaty how would they be washed is their multiples or something all i can think is they must all start to smell quite bad 🤔

And yes I watched the tour but was quite far back, bonus of that is no heads in the way just constant shuffling past.
They'll normally get washed. I do imagine they may have some multiples, tho.

Reactions: 3
All productions of that size have a wardrobe team that will have equipment that acts like a dry cleaner (more sophisticated but you get the vibe!), they also do repairs and maintenance of everything.

Reactions: 3
Good god, Georgia may foote's dog, I feel out of breath just looking at the poor thing. I hope she rescued it and didn't get it from a breeder but I somehow feel that's not the case
The pain these dogs must suffer. How would any human cope with their face, nose, jowels be so deformed?

I am staggered as to how any person cannot see it is harming the dogs and the cruelty of it all. :cry: They are not caring owners but condoning this dreadful practice. :mad:

That is no rescue dog, she probably paid thousands for it. Shameful.

Reactions: 4
It seems lots of people just want the latest fad dogs. The women I work with in my office are like this. None of them are actual animal lovers and actively hate cats, but are all acquiring dogs that have to be 'cute' - just whatever the new popular dog breed is.

Be a bit awkward if they split up right before the romance story of the century hits the small town stages😂
Aj could help if she wasn’t booked with stool adverts and phone promotions. The next Beyoncé.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone been to the tour? Might book a last-minute ticket.
Went to the Nottingham show last night. Was actually really enjoyable and well done. Loved seeing Helen's Mein Herr IRL. Gorka was missed! She didn't have the same chemistry with Kai at all. Hamza & Jowita were amazing, his family were in the crowd and all screaming whenever he came on. Vito and Nikita were adorable. Neil was almost in every bloody dance and me and my daughter started a game of 'Where's Neil' whenever a new dance was starting 🤣 Anton completely hyper - trying to channel Bruno - Shirley looked STUNNING! Craig was just Craig but did get his 10 paddle out and cracked a few smiles. Even enjoyed Will & Nancy's dances and he seemed much happier on tour than on the show. I'd recommend it. If you go have a great night! It definitely helped with the January Blues!

ETA : Janette did a good job presenting, she seemed more comfortable on tour than on ITT as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Be a bit awkward if they split up right before the romance story of the century hits the small town stages😂
Aj could help if she wasn’t booked with stool adverts and phone promotions. The next Beyoncé.
I am sure the show could be reworked to incorporate stool type adverts - get busy, Kai! (and I like AJ, btw!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.