Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hoping Layton is going to get a proper jazzy 1920/30s Charleston rather than some Lindybollocks to a pop song. I can see him in a flapper number, maybe some tassels on his trousers or jumpsuit. Or both in very sharp suits and hats mobster style. Or stuff the haters and go full Betty Boop.

Reactions: 17
Would it be cheeky to ask Katya if there's a full video of the dance?
No it wouldn't.

Doubt it is her call as it is the BBC's footage.

Thought it is worth a try, I so want to see it.

One question though, did Nigel manage to complete a run through on Friday before the fall?:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really hoping Layton is going to get a proper jazzy 1920/30s Charleston rather than some Lindybollocks to a pop song. I can see him in a flapper number, maybe some tassels on his trousers or jumpsuit. Or both in very sharp suits and hats mobster style. Or stuff the haters and go full Betty Boop.
You'd better hope Matt Flint isn't spotted in the vicinity of Elstree this week...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With vindictive articles about Nigel, possible contenders next year will possibility think twice.

Semi-finalist SMFK (Shag, Marry, Fight, Kill)

Shag: Ellie
Marry: Layton
Fight: Annabel (what's she gonna do, foxtrot the crap out of me?)
Kill: Bobby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just going back to the chat between Karen, Gorka and Luba, on ITT, it was very interesting. I love hearing little insights into the world of the pros.

Nikita Kanda came across as a lovely lass. She wasn't a dancer, although I enjoyed their performances. They were upbeat and fun. She was really sad to leave. To me, that says Gorka did his job properly. He knew he didn't have a finalist by any means but he made the Strictly experience a good one for his partner. That's what the pros work is all about.

Luba did likewise. Put her heart and soul into working with Adam - who worked his socks off - despite an ongoing health issue, and having to keep the day job going. They put in some very nice performances. Again, a pro, working hard to make it a good experience for their partner.

Karen let Eddie down, imo. She said it all when she said to the others that she USED to do the things that were talking about. Maybe time to hang up her dancing shoes.

Reactions: 29
Someone on the celeb gossip thread now claiming Nigel’s gay!

Next DM article ready to go, then!

Ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
I go over there to see if someone is actually claiming to have inside gossip... and all I find is someone going 'I don't know anything about him except that he was in Eastenders, but when he called the backing dancers 'handsome men' my friend and I were like

lmao, seriously? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Could you pop Shirley quite high up too, Sooooo fed up with her acerbic vitriol.
I’ll be shocked if they don’t have a major overhaul after this series, never seen such a shambles. We know Craig is going in 2024, but definitely a reshuffle of pros should happen as well as producers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just going back to the chat between Karen, Gorka and Luba, on ITT, it was very interesting. I love hearing little insights into the world of the pros.

Nikita Kanda came across as a lovely lass. She wasn't a dancer, although I enjoyed their performances. They were upbeat and fun. She was really sad to leave. To me, that says Gorka did his job properly. He knew he didn't have a finalist by any means but he made the Strictly experience a good one for his partner. That's what the pros work is all about.

Luba did likewise. Put her heart and soul into working with Adam - who worked his socks off - despite an ongoing health issue, and having to keep the day job going. They put in some very nice performances. Again, a pro, working hard to make it a good experience for their partner.

Karen let Eddie down, imo. She said it all when she said to the others that she USED to do the things that were talking about. Maybe time to hang up her dancing shoes.
It was interesting what Gorka said about the pressure when you have someone good, because you know the choreography has to really show them off (maybe this is why Karen has never had a massive ringer...)

I like Karen, but her saying prepping doesn't really work for her? Well, clearly throwing it together last minute doesn't either, going by Eddie's dances. Imagine being a celeb and putting your trust in your pro, and they turn up on the first day winging it. You'd tit yourself

I always thought this a bit with Vick Hope too. I'm not keen on her and some of the things she said when she left, but I do think it stemmed from Graziano not really knowing what he was doing in his first year, and if you're a celeb with a clueless pro, that must be a bit scary. But he has turned into a decent pro now with lots more experience
---
I’ll be shocked if they don’t have a major overhaul after this series, never seen such a shambles. We know Craig is going in 2024, but definitely a reshuffle of pros should happen as well as producers.
Do we?

Reactions: 14
I watched Karen basically saying she bodges her dances together on the first day of training like this 😳 WHAT??

I mean, no wonder the choreography is always so crap. Poor Eddie, he really got the shaft in getting Karen as a partner. When you look at Vito, up at 4:30am on Saturday still choreographing, and I'm sure the others in the semis are doing the same. Karen would be

Reactions: 15
No it wouldn't.

Doubt it is her call as it is the BBC's footage.

Thought it is worth a try, I so want to see it.

One question though, did Nigel manage to complete a run through on Friday before the fall?:unsure:
So many questions of what exactly happened that day. Im amazed he was able to do ITT. He probably just hoped it got better but it just got worse.

Oh i wish I was the royals they saw the Charleston on the that day.
---
Someone on the celeb gossip thread now claiming Nigel’s gay!

Next DM article ready to go, then!

Ffs.
Ha ha don't give the press ideas but in all seriousness im glad they mentioned Lucy on ITT yesterday. Because they press articles saying problems were annoying.

Reactions: 8
I bet Kate is supporting Annabel. Probably knows her from being patron of Wimbledon or whatever she is.

I wonder if when the producers were scrambling for filler material for Saturday's show Amy offered to phone Tom and get alive and well Carrie No Hope Fletcher on the show. We lucked out really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Kate is supporting Annabel. Probably knows her from being patron of Wimbledon or whatever she is.

I wonder if when the producers were scrambling for filler material for Saturday's show Amy offered to phone Tom and get alive and well Carrie No Hope Fletcher on the show. We lucked out really.
God, Carrie would have tipped an already tit show right over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This will probably be the one and only time I big up Neil but Amy gave a lovely insight into him on her Insta stories. As part of her treatment she has to inject herself in her stomach. I had to do the same with a different drug and it’s bloody awful. I couldn’t do it so roped the poor husband in. She was struggling with it when at the Strictly show/ studios and she thanked Neil for helping her out. Sounds like he maybe did it for her? If so massive respect to him. I’m sure he’ll be back to be a cling film twit in no time and normal service can resume.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Craig’s leaving?? Where did you see that?

Reactions: 3
I go over there to see if someone is actually claiming to have inside gossip... and all I find is someone going 'I don't know anything about him except that he was in Eastenders, but when he called the backing dancers 'handsome men' my friend and I were like

lmao, seriously? 😂
He was also as high as a kite and thought he was Peter Pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.