Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity messages!

What filter is Billie Piper using?

Layton doing rumba and Charleston!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure Jowita's caption is perfectly innocent, but I'm totally reading it as a reference to Dianne's comments last night 😆

1000005302.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yay a Layton and Nikita Rumba and Chareleston.

Annabel has offered everything... oh right think you're barking up the wrong tree there🤣. Glad he's medicated though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did the Executive Producer g9 therough their contacts for 4 people who are available on a Saturday night at short notice?
Next segment:
Vito gets a message from Fred Dibnah

Dianne gets a message from Bobby from Home and Away

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is this imposter and what have they done with Joss Stone?

Reactions: 2
Rewatching Nigel's Rumba from last week before I watch last night's show (I can pretend it's all one show 😅). Such a beautiful dance, severely under marked, they just dance so beautifully together!! I don't know what it is about some dance pairing that's just have a joy about them when you watch it!! Katya is just a stunning woman, honestly she is just flawless and Nigel for all his faults when he dances well it is beautiful to see!!

Sorry I just needed to say goodbye to them in my own way before I moved on with last night's episode!! I know Ellie and Layton are better dancers but Nigel and Katya had an electricity together 💔 I knew they weren't going to be winners but I thought I had two/three more dances of theirs to enjoy before they went!

I need therapy 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Michelle has been much more visible in recent weeks. Maybe they can give her Dianne’s partner next year? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.