Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but I was reading an article about how Kate Middleton took the kids to the studio rehearsals on Friday and they got to watch and “score” Nigel and Katya which means Charlotte and Louis are the only ones who have seen that Charleston and tbh they may have palaces and Crown Jewels at their disposal but I’m now eternally jealous of that….
I just read about this and wondered whether it was Louis who sabotaged Nigel 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From you , shall take that as a huge compliment. :ROFLMAO:

He's not boring at all. He is a middle aged family man who is perfect husband material.

I can quote a line from Eastenders when he was Dennis.

"I won't bore you, I will be better for you than all of them"

That was from their 'finest hour' as Sharon called it. ;)

I am a Nigel nerd and cannot help it. I may need therapy after all this!! 😁
Yeah I really didn’t mean it as an insult. He loves his wife and daughter and is quite clearly a very nice man.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched ITT. Nadiya is a delight - I don't think her personality comes across that much on the show proper which is a shame. Luba has same issue. Both great people.

I've come full circle with Karen. I found her deeply annoying during the Clifton years especially with all the Janette and eating stuff, Have started to like her more recently. Well this series ended that! Her choreo was shite this year, I know she had personal issues which must have been difficult but still. Dreadful.

ETA- I love Katya.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched ITT. Nadiya is a delight - I don't think her personality comes across that much on the show proper which is a shame. Luba has same issue. Both great people.

I've come full circle with Karen. I found her deeply annoying during the Clifton years especially with all the Janette and eating stuff, Have started to like her more recently. Well this series ended that! Her choreo was shite this year, I know she had personal issues which must have been difficult but still. Dreadful.
Same; I liked Karen but I think she's checked out and run her course now. Maybe she'd like to do a Neil and help choreograph behind the scenes now?

More Luba and Nadiya please. Lovely ladies who care for their partners, don't need to be front and centre grabbing attention and dance beautifully.

Reactions: 14
There are a few pros that need to go.

Karen definitely not bothered any more,
Dianne is a useless choreographer,
Gio cannot be bothered,
Michelle has not featured much bit like Cameron,
Gorka looks like it is all half hearted,
Nadiya is lovely dancing with the pros not sure about her teaching and connection with her celeb.
Michelle, although she seems a nice girl, doesn’t have a huge amount of personality. I think she’s going the Cameron route.
Nadiya is quite a weak teacher and choreo, and hasn’t really made much impact . I agree she’s a great dancer in some of the pro dances.
Same; I liked Karen but I think she's checked out and run her course now. Maybe she'd like to do a Neil and help choreograph behind the scenes now?

More Luba and Nadiya please. Lovely ladies who care for their partners, don't need to be front and centre grabbing attention and dance beautifully.
erm Nadiya’s knack for grabbing the camera’s attention is legendary, even Ariadne makes a joke of it every week! Front and in camera shot in the Clauditorium as much as humanly possible, biggest hair known to man for every dance 😂

You can't tell me that's a normal position for couples who aren't shagging to sleep in. 😈
I’m not convinced as I think that is a staged picture but if they are I hope they both have lots of fun.

Reactions: 8
erm Nadiya’s knack for grabbing the camera’s attention is legendary, even Ariadne makes a joke of it every week! Front and in camera shot in the Clauditorium as much as humanly possible, biggest hair known to man for every dance 😂

Sorry, I couldn't hear your comment over the wounded AJ Stan interference.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am the straightest woman I've ever met but let me tell you, nadiya would get it 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You can't tell me that's a normal position for couples who aren't shagging to sleep in. 😈
Posed or not many woman would not be comfortable being so close to a guys groin unless she's familiar with it. 😈

edit: Lol forgot the word NOT fairly important to the whole meaning of what I was trying to say :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not AJ stans still bitter about Nadiya

View attachment 2610325
The insanity that was the AJ and Kai shippers is a part of Strictly history that should never be forgotten - their disbelief that Kai spent New Year’s with Gio in Italy rather than rushing to nurse AJ back to health, followed by their desperate denial that he might dare to date Nadiya and be seen out and about with her rather than admitting his feelings for their beloved AJ was iconic. But then to add in their rage over Nadiya daring to wear that showdance dress - and the audacity of her constantly posting on IG wearing it - was the true cherry on top of a highly entertaining sundae.

(However, if the Strictly tour involves Vito constantly posting pictures of himself in Nigel’s chimney sweep outfit while him and Katya are revealed to be dating when they get papped shopping in matching leather jackets then I might change my tune… 😉

Nah, Vito would make a very hot chimney sweep and him and Katya would make a disgustingly attractive couple.)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.