Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I think she seems to forget she's employed to get the celeb through and tje focus for the producers is the celebs experience. Yes, its a big deal for the pro but shes making it all about her.
If they dont get through shes going to be in a right state and its not fair to take the attention away from Bobby
It's all shades of Kevin from Grimbsy when he danced with Stacey:rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Dianne has lost sight of the fact that it's supposed to be about her partner first and foremost. It said it all, in Blackpool, when Bobby was the one comforting her about being in the dance off.

Bobby won't give a damn, either way. He has done his best, in fairness to him, but would be more than happy to bow out now, imo. I think he would have left quite happily last weekend had there been an elimination.

Reactions: 26
Especially because I doubt Bobby really cares that much. I'm just reiterating what a previous poster said a few pages back, but he honestly doesn't seem that arsed.

He seems like he's enjoyed it on the whole and given it a good go, but I get no real sense of desire to win. I think by Blackpool, he was knackered, and I bet a lot of the celebs get to a certain point where they're happy enough to go, because they're just bloody tired.
The thing seems to be it’s the celeb wanting to get their pro ‘to Blackpool’ and after Blackpool it’s the pro wanting to get tier Celeb ‘to the final’ … when most of the time pre-Blackpool the pros are happy enough to knock out a Charleston and a Couples Choice and stand in the Clauditorium with an inflatable stick of rock and post Blackpool most of the celebs just want a nice bath and a lie in.

Reactions: 9
I get the feeling he’s a ‘what happens, happens’ person and he doesn’t sweat it. It’s quite refreshing really.
That's the beauty of being 20 years old though I don't think it's exclusive to Bobby hes just operating with all the optimism and abandon of youth (we all probably remember that freedom)
He's also got a touch of the Rodney Trotter about him so that also helps like you can tell he probably just wants a shag and a three day sleep like most lads his age that have done a bit to much graft .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched Bobby's ITT interview and it's so plain he expects to be out this week and doesn't give a tit. I'm giving Dianne the benefit of the doubt that she's acting like this because she's so upset about her Dad, but I'm really dreading her reaction when they're inevitably in the dance-off.

Reactions: 15
I think her reaction will be very hammy, lots of crying without tears, Joe's MVE managment company had been sending her to an acting coach and classes but I'm not sure its fully paid off, Bobby will take it all in his stride whatever the outcome but Di will be going for an Oscar and no doubt her family will go on the rampage they usually do it most years .
No. the faces she pulls during emotional dances are so OTT

Reactions: 7
Can someone start a new thread as I have no idea how to?! (as technologically incompetent as Shirley after the lindyhopathon)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her reaction will be very hammy, lots of crying without tears, Joe's MVE managment company had been sending her to an acting coach and classes but I'm not sure its fully paid off, Bobby will take it all in his stride whatever the outcome but Di will be going for an Oscar and no doubt her family will go on the rampage they usually do it most years .
Sounds like they need to get their money back she's a terrible at acting. He would have been better spending it on a therapist for her.
I don't know much about their relationship but they have always seemed well suited, is Joe a supportive boyfriend? I'm worried that her mental health might take a dive off a high cliff once Strictly is over this year she's clearly using it as a distraction, I hope she has a solid support system around her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.