Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insanity that was the AJ and Kai shippers is a part of Strictly history that should never be forgotten - their disbelief that Kai spent New Year’s with Gio in Italy rather than rushing to nurse AJ back to health, followed by their desperate denial that he might dare to date Nadiya and be seen out and about with her rather than admitting his feelings for their beloved AJ was iconic. But then to add in their rage over Nadiya daring to wear that showdance dress - and the audacity of her constantly posting on IG wearing it - was the true cherry on top of a highly entertaining sundae.

(However, if the Strictly tour involves Vito constantly posting pictures of himself in Nigel’s chimney sweep outfit while him and Katya are revealed to be dating when they get papped shopping in matching leather jackets then I might change my tune… 😉

Nah, Vito would make a very hot chimney sweep and him and Katya would be disgustingly attractive couple.)
Don't forget the Backpack!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sorry, I couldn't hear your comment over the wounded AJ Stan interference.
I’ve disliked Nadiya since she started, nothing new!
Kj stuff old news, like 2 years ago, moved on back then. Still think they were one of the best couples strictly has ever had, won’t change that view ever.
None of that is relevant to the fact that Nadiya does have a knack of getting to the front of the Clauditorium a lot , and in the camera eye line! She’s overtaken Neil in that. Maybe we should congratulate her on that one thing.
---
Don't forget the Backpack!
Kai has that backpack superglued to him, I don’t think he functions without it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
From you , shall take that as a huge compliment. :ROFLMAO:

He's not boring at all. He is a middle aged family man who is perfect husband material.

I can quote a line from Eastenders when he was Dennis.

"I won't bore you, I will be better for you than all of them"

That was from their 'finest hour' as Sharon called it. ;)

I am a Nigel nerd and cannot help it. I may need therapy after all this!! 😁
His sense of dry humour isn't boring.

And I bet he's absolutely FILTHY when he's had a drink or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched back the first 20 seconds of Katya and Nigel's Paso yet and noticed that when he spreads his legs, takes off his ring master hat and puts his hand on his ass and thought duck I'm really going miss these two every week 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve disliked Nadiya since she started, nothing new!
Kj stuff old news, like 2 years ago, moved on back then. Still think they were one of the best couples strictly has ever had, won’t change that view ever.
---

Kai has that backpack superglued to him, I don’t think he functions without it
AJs Jive (for the sheer shock of it being her first dance and batting it right out the park) and their beautiful Quickstep are two of my favourite Strictly dances ever.
Regardless of whatever happened between those two I love that AJ is still really positive about Strictly and still a fan.

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on ITT. I love Nigel and Katya even more.

They are MY winners. Bloody shame that things ended as they did but my goodness, they gave such beautiful performances and their interviews with Fleur are always a joy.

Some people Dianne could take notes from Katya about what she feels is important in her work, and the sincerity she brings to what she does.

Also from Gorka and Luba about working with their celebrity. That was an interesting piece. Karen doesn't care any more, I think. The others obviously put in the work and it shows. I liked that they said you're showcasing your celebrity. Exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just caught up on ITT. I love Nigel and Katya even more.

They are MY winners. Bloody shame that things ended as they did but my goodness, they gave such beautiful performances and their interviews with Fleur are always a joy.

Some people Dianne could take notes from Katya about what she feels is important in her work, and the sincerity she brings to what she does.

Also from Gorka and Luba about working with their celebrity. That was an interesting piece. Karen doesn't care any more, I think. The others obviously put in the work and it shows. I liked that they said you're showcasing your celebrity. Exactly.
Katya said it was not all about the technical. So so true.

Their dances were really an audience pleaser every time. Viewers and audiences loved it and it wasn't until they stood in front of the judges that the negative comments flowed week after week, they constantly pointed out teeny tiny errors and knocked off 3 points.
It is an entertainment show and every week the judges absolutely crushed that entertainment to a pulp and made it feel like some sort of vendetta.

Every one of their dances was better than Bobby and Dianne's car crash DD, the lift was dreadful but Ballas overlooked it, thought it was a good effort and gave them a 9. wtf

The BBC need to review the judging panel, they have spoilt this years series. Annabel is now the target, just wait until Saturday. ;)

Reactions: 13
Staged af
Staged: maybe? Cute AF: definitely.

I might have missed something: so Vito is going to be dancing as a chimney sweep on tour, wearing AJ's showdance dress, while Katya calls the paps wearing a backpack?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.