Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne has been spotted walking around in London with a placard saying ' DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR US ON SATURDAY SO WE GET TO THE FINALS! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

🤭🤭

*joking obv

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dianne has been spotted walking around in London with a placard saying ' DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR US ON SATURDAY SO WE GET TO THE FINALS! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

🤭🤭

*joking obv
Clearly a joke as the spelling is too good and the sentence actually makes sense. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They'd have to. It makes me laugh really because you always get the, "It all a fix 😡" comments, but yet it usually certain sections of fans trying to fix it themselves with fake accounts.
Yes exactly. The BBC have to adhere to extremely strict codes when it comes to public voting, as they have had problems in the past on other programmes.

Reactions: 11
Ngl i love the deranged antics of the Joe and Dianne stans generally then when Bobby got thrown into mix well it went next level.
His antics of liking posts on his own insta that were saying what a great couple him and Di would make absolutely shook them, the dilemma of them needing her to win at all costs Vs this lad who wants try it on with the love of Joe's life .....minds were blown but now she's CLAWED her way to the semi final all's forgiven with Bobby it's now all about her again and them rallying to get that glitter ball up on the shelf in Joe's mansion .

Reactions: 6
I just cannot fathom shipping Joe and Dianne. Like I don't even particularly dislike Dianne, and they seem reasonably genial but there is so.little.there. And he's a tiny twiglet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I loved them back on Strictly. It was the first year I watched Strictly & I was a very taken with the romance & the hidden clues in his vlogs etc 🙈😂 I quickly got over it. I don’t particularly dislike either of them but they aren’t really the romance of the century.

Reactions: 6
I just cannot fathom shipping Joe and Dianne. Like I don't even particularly dislike Dianne, and they seem reasonably genial but there is so.little.there. And he's a tiny twiglet.
Without sounding massively OTT Joe is like a master manipulater when it comes to playing the social media game he knows how to push and promote his clients, its his job as a manager with his own company it's a campaign now for Dianne he's suddenly back to vlogging, she's flat on the beg the gloves are off for sure.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.