Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I think Charlene predicting Ellie is just so not everyone voted Bobby - she probably just grabbed the nearest paddle.

Reactions: 5
Tbf I think Charlene predicting Ellie is just so not everyone voted Bobby - she probably just grabbed the nearest paddle.
Charlene never agrees with anyone as seen on loose women, the I'm a celebrity jungle can't see her trying to spare feelings
She picked ellie and probably meant it.

Reactions: 2
Charlene never agrees with anyone as seen on loose women, the I'm a celebrity jungle can't see her trying to spare feelings
I've never watched Loose Women or I'm A Celebrity so no idea who she is.

Reactions: 3
TBF she did say she was doing it partly to be controversial!

Reactions: 5
You had more detail than I’d remembered! I can imagine she’s burnt a few bridges if her attitude on Strictly was anything to go by.
Well, Jayde's career hasn't exactly taken off in the last year so I wonder if she pissed off even more people. Remember when she got eliminated from Strictly an she boasted about how she didn't care because she had SO much other work?

Ages ago I asked Kiri if she would ever do Strictly on an insta Q&A and she said she love to, so maybe one to watch as a potential celeb in the future...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell I feel so flat tonight.
first time since back in September i haven't been exited for the weekend to come round, waiting to see Nigel and Katya got me through any dredging round the shops christmas prepping in the rain and my boy being gone at his dad's over the weekend 🙁

This week would've been amazing two dances and most likely their Argentine Tango, all the sparkle has just gone for me without him there, will still watch for Layton but can't shake still feeling dead gutted over Nige .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Camera blocking footage set to music - though clips are short (special guest appearance by Vito's arse in the CCC)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Camera blocking footage set to music - though clips are short (special guest appearance by Vito's arse in the CCC)

Bobby not looking too good in either clip.

Annabel is the second weakest but could easily beat Bobby with either and sorry but not loving Ellie's CC at all, though her CCC looks to be good. Layton looks like he's got two very good dances in the bag.

Reactions: 6

I would bury my face in Vito's arse. Then when I need to come up for breath, finish removing Nikita's unbuttoned shirt and worship that sexy body of his. 😆🥵🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell I feel so flat tonight.
first time since back in September i haven't been exited for the weekend to come round, waiting to see Nigel and Katya got me through any dredging round the shops christmas prepping in the rain and my boy being gone at his dad's over the weekend 🙁

This week would've been amazing two dances and most likely their Argentine Tango, all the sparkle has just gone for me without him there, will still watch for Layton but can't shake still feeling dead gutted over Nige .
Same here.
I will still be watching of course and enjoying the threads but it's definitely not the same without Nigel and Katya.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bobby not looking too good in either clip.

Annabel is the second weakest but could easily beat Bobby with either and sorry but not loving Ellie's CC at all, though her CCC looks to be good. Layton looks like he's got two very good dances in the bag.
Ellie's CCC looks v v good. CCC is one of those dances that never quite gets there for me, so I would be delighted if this one did. Not sure about the CC, but I don't really love them generally.

Bobby's QS looks good, I thought, but the Paso looks dire.

Annabel, I feel a bit meh, but I think the VW to a tune that will get the feels, will work for her.

I can't talk too much about Layton and Nikita in case I jinx it❤

Reactions: 12
She also referred to the door knocking floppy haired, Essex lad Jeff as suave and debonair, so her judgement is decidedly iffy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also referred to the door knocking floppy haired, Essex lad Jeff as suave and debonair, so her judgement is decidedly iffy
She must have been chosen as Bobby’s fan this panel .
Bit disappointed with the lineup, as usually the semifinal one has better celebs on it, or ones from the year before Strictly (AJ did it last year) , apart from Charlene I hadn’t heard of the others.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.