Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DoiEnn clearly thought she had an absolute guaranteed winner with knobby (as we all did tbf) and is panicking now it’s not looking likely.

Reactions: 14
Doing a Jeff the NLP coach and ✨ visually manifesting✨ Dianne's exit tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Dianne’s nan/grandad now posting on the fb group in support , after her uncle/aunt did.
I can't ever recall a Pro or even a celeb behaving in this way before, it's really gone too far.
I'm starting to worry about Diane's reaction tonight if Bobby ends up in the DO (seems likely) if she couldn't hold it together at Blackpool how will she manage in the semi-final? It's unfair on the judges too that's a lot of pressure especially on someone like Anton who has always seemed fond of Diane. It's a damn shame for Bobby too, they did another Friday vlog yesterday despite him being reluctant to do them.

I do wonder if it's causing tension backstage or if the other couples are all too busy to notice/Care?

Reactions: 20
This is so embarrassing for Dianne. I wonder what the other pros think? Can’t say I’d feel it was much of a win if I’d manipulated/used my social media excessively to beg for votes. Actually got me feeling for Bobby.

Reactions: 19
Nikita can definitely shoot his shot at me, on me, in me. 😆😆
Sorry didn't mean to quote you @StephenTJackson I was going to send a filthy giphy in reply but got distracted and then the time of relevancy had passed 😅.
This is so embarrassing for Dianne. I wonder what the other pros think? Can’t say I’d feel it was much of a win if I’d manipulated/used my social media excessively to beg for votes. Actually got me feeling for Bobby.
I actually think she should be benched next year based on her behaviour. It's not fair to her celebrity at all.

• Haha
I keep thinking it must be her last year, but if it were, she'd definitely use that as a way to try to get more votes.

Reactions: 7

Nikita's ASMR voice is doing things to me.

Love hangry Layton, he's just not having it 🤣
Ah Vito - I don't think you've got a future in ASMR :ROFLMAO:

TBF Layton's mum is in one of the groups, but yes, it does seem Doyanne has gone way OTT and I agree if they get eliminated tonight there will be TEARS.

Reactions: 9
Just been chatting to another strictly fan who doesn’t really use much social media apart from fb. She just said to me ‘Is it just me , or is Dianne coming across as a bit desperate? I used to like her but it’s put me right off her’
So it’s not just us noticing.
Saw there is a DM article on how Jackiey has been banned by Jeff from attending Strictly today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just been chatting to another strictly fan who doesn’t really use much social media apart from fb. She just said to me ‘Is it just me , or is Dianne coming across as a bit desperate? I used to like her but it’s put me right off her’
So it’s not just us noticing.
Saw there is a DM article on how Jackiey has been banned by Jeff from attending Strictly today.
As if the BBC were ever letting Jackie anywhere near! :ROFLMAO: Mind you I wouldn't put it past her to stage a one woman protest at the gates 😬

Reactions: 12
As if the BBC were ever letting Jackie anywhere near! :ROFLMAO: Mind you I wouldn't put it past her to stage a one woman protest at the gates 😬
I know Jackiey is a terrible person with a sad life etc but reading the quote

'When I came out for the NTA Awards, I'm loud and it's the drink and someone went 'oh I bet you're really proud' and 'how do you get on with Jeff Brazier' and I said 'he's a c**k'.
is very funny. I am almost hoping for her to slip past security and wrestle her way into the Clauditorium while Dianne is giving a tearful speech about how Bobby deserves to be in the final

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t put it past Dianne to dig Jade up and put her in the front row.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Especially because I doubt Bobby really cares that much. I'm just reiterating what a previous poster said a few pages back, but he honestly doesn't seem that arsed.

He seems like he's enjoyed it on the whole and given it a good go, but I get no real sense of desire to win. I think by Blackpool, he was knackered, and I bet a lot of the celebs get to a certain point where they're happy enough to go, because they're just bloody tired.

Reactions: 23
I can't ever recall a Pro or even a celeb behaving in this way before, it's really gone too far.
I'm starting to worry about Diane's reaction tonight if Bobby ends up in the DO (seems likely) if she couldn't hold it together at Blackpool how will she manage in the semi-final? It's unfair on the judges too that's a lot of pressure especially on someone like Anton who has always seemed fond of Diane. It's a damn shame for Bobby too, they did another Friday vlog yesterday despite him being reluctant to do them.

I do wonder if it's causing tension backstage or if the other couples are all too busy to notice/Care?
I think her reaction will be very hammy, lots of crying without tears, Joe's MVE managment company had been sending her to an acting coach and classes but I'm not sure its fully paid off, Bobby will take it all in his stride whatever the outcome but Di will be going for an Oscar and no doubt her family will go on the rampage they usually do it most years .

Reactions: 9
Especially because I doubt Bobby really cares that much. I'm just reiterating what a previous poster said a few pages back, but he honestly doesn't seem that arsed.

He seems like he's enjoyed it on the whole and given it a good go, but I get no real sense of desire to win. I think by Blackpool, he was knackered, and I bet a lot of the celebs get to a certain point where they're happy enough to go, because they're just bloody tired.
I get the feeling he’s a ‘what happens, happens’ person and he doesn’t sweat it. It’s quite refreshing really.

Reactions: 20

Me too, I think she seems to forget she's employed to get the celeb through and tje focus for the producers is the celebs experience. Yes, its a big deal for the pro but shes making it all about her.
If they dont get through shes going to be in a right state and its not fair to take the attention away from Bobby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.