Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching ITT and Nancy is a delight, I’m obsessed with her. Hoping for a longer run for her next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww I’m glad Lauren won the pro challenge. She’s fab.

Reactions: 18
Ooh Kiri used to be a double act with Jayde but there was a huge falling out I think? As usual I know the headline and not the nuts and bolts of the story 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Putting either Lauren or Nancy on the best next year would be madness.

Reactions: 6
God Annabel's VW song is such a dirge!

Wow that Charlene predicting that Ellie will go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooh Kiri used to be a double act with Jayde but there was a huge falling out I think? As usual I know the headline and not the nuts and bolts of the story 😂
Kiri Pritchard McLean? Yeah they used to present a podcast and live show together and then it stopped and I noticed Kiri had unfollowed her on insta a couple of years ago. Don't know any more than that though soz 😆

Reactions: 2
Kiri Pritchard McLean? Yeah they used to present a podcast and live show together and then it stopped and I noticed Kiri had unfollowed her on insta a couple of years ago. Don't know any more than that though soz 😆
You had more detail than I’d remembered! I can imagine she’s burnt a few bridges if her attitude on Strictly was anything to go by.

Reactions: 5
We will never hear the end of it if bobby( dianne) misses out on the final you think shes desperate now it'll only get worse
But I think giving annabelle a salsa is a sure and less suspicious way to eliminate her
It could go anyway

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.