Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched ITT on Iplayer, OMG my sweet Nikita crying at Layton doing so well in training - oh my heart ❤. They really are just so lovely together.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone close to Dianne gently point out to her that she hasn't gotten through the semi final yet?

It's saying something when I'm now considering Annabel the lesser of two evils for that last spot in the final

Reactions: 21
Can someone close to Dianne gently point out to her that she hasn't gotten through the semi final yet?

It's saying something when I'm now considering Annabel the lesser of two evils for that last spot in the final
I may actually bung Annabel a tactical vote to keep Dianne out.

Reactions: 19

I do feel like the other pros are focusing on this week's dances - how does Dianne have time to be on SM all the time?

Love how the tabs have twisted Tess' comment on ITT about Ellie and Vito, which she prefaced by saying they were like 'brother and sister', as 'fuelling romance rumours' :ROFLMAO:

After raising her eyebrows and saying "Ooooh" at the mention of their names, Tess said: "I think with Ellie, she's just having so much fun.
"And that's a part of it for her, because she's loving every second of the training room with Vito.
"They get on so well, so it's not like work for her! It's like, 'Yeah, give me another one, I'm loving this!'"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I wouldn't be gentle about it, I'd use a power megaphone. God she's insufferable. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I may actually bung Annabel a tactical vote to keep Dianne out.
I feel like we should all work out how best to vote to keep Dianne and Bobster out of the final! I suppose it depends on the leaderboard on Saturday. 🧐
Not a fan of Annabel at all and would much rather a Layton or Ellie win but the thought of Johannes winning is actually lovely so could tolerate an Annabel win for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well now we know what Dianne’s pick will be in the final

The desperation is absolutely pouring from her. Someone needs to sit her down & have a gentle word.
---
I’m genuinely thinking of giving all my votes to Annabel on Saturday, as Ellie & Layton would both beat Bobby in a dance-off (barring some freak catastrophe), but Bobby v Annabel could go either way 😈

Reactions: 11
I'm just voting for who I want to see avoid the DO this week, so basically Layton. I'd love him to get through without having to fight for a place in the final. I'd be a bit concerned if a surge of votes for Annabel landed him in the DO with Bobby - because Shirley could very easily chose Bobby if there does happen to be a split vote.

That being said, I think Bobby has had a big bounce back in popularity since Blackpool, so I'm actually expecting him to avoid the DO, if I'm honest.

Just watching ITT last night and I think Layton and Nikita said they were heading back to work on their dances again after the interview. It's a gruelling week I imagine.

I know they all have to take a bit of time out/ do interviews and so on but Dianne needs to put away the phone. Now.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure Layton will top the leaderboard so it’s unlikely he’ll be in the dance off even if he had the lowest public vote?

I too am tempted to fire votes at Annabel and also my usual to Ellie

The only person I am certain would beat Bobby in the dance off at this point is Layton (given Ellie’s poor choice of dances for this week compared to Bobbys) so as much as I love them, I might need to sacrifice them in order to kick Bobby and Dianne out 😭

Reactions: 5
The outcome I desperately want to avoid, obv, is a Layton-Ellie dance-off. Layton should be top - I guess the worry would be Ellie coming third? and then her not getting top votes? but it would still appear that she would probably face Bobby..

Layton 4 + 1 = 5
Annabel: 3 + 4 = 7
Ellie: 2 + 2 = 4
Bobby: 1 + 3 = 4

But it could also be:
Layton 4 + 2 = 6
Annabel: 3 + 4 = 7
Ellie: 2 + 3 = 5
Bobby: 1 + 1 = 2

Ok now I'm panicking!

Reactions: 2
Although Ellie has poor choices dance wise - I think she will do well and get high scores from the judges and the public vote.
2 dances is intense - be interesting to see how Bobby and Annabel get on with learning 2.

Reactions: 7
Although Ellie has poor choices dance wise - I think she will do well and get high scores from the judges and the public vote.
2 dances is intense - be interesting to see how Bobby and Annabel get on with learning 2.
Yes I agree, I think Ellie and Layton will cope much better with learning two dances and I’m hoping the scores reflect that!

Reactions: 12
Well now we know what Dianne’s pick will be in the final
And what does Bobby, y'know the celeb in this partnership who this show is supposed to be about, want to do in the final?
Dianne is giving Kevin falling to the floor and then being lifted up by the other pros while Stacey stands there like a lemon vibes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hopefully Ellie and Layton will be absolutely great, and get on well with scores and votes.

I think Annabel will be okay with learning two dances. She seems to work very hard.
I'm almost feeling a bit sorry for Bobby now. 😁 And not because of the dancing!

I don’t think Ellie will risk DO as I think, even if she doesn’t have the strongest choices this week, she will do them well, get high scores and I think she still has the highest public vote. I think Layton will smash it too but have lots of people voting tactically against him.

As the weaker dancers, Bobby and Annabel will find it harder to learn 2 dances. I actually think that Bobby is more of an all rounder than Annabel and her foxtrot based dances. I think he is fairly good at ballroom and Latin.

Is there a way that Bobby and Johannes can pair up to go the final? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.