Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the idea of neil practising with his baby is giving monica getting emma to sleep vibes

"ooh baby baby! ooh baby baby!"

IMG_20231206_184152.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn't it bizarre how most strictly pros and their partners who have kids all went on to have girls?
It would be something if oti then welcomes a girl soon too.
Only boy I can think of is Gemma and gorkas second.

Isn't it bizarre how most strictly pros and their partners who have kids all went on to have girls?
It would be something if oti then welcomes a girl soon too.
Only boy I can think of is Gemma and gorkas second.
Quite a few of the early pros had boys. I knew 100% that Janette & Aljaž would have a girl, maybe sounds weird but could never have imagined those two having a boy.

I wish they would show us more behind the scenes bits.

Reactions: 6
They're really trying to promote Annabel's improvement implying that going from a 4 to a 10 (from different judges nonetheless) in 2 months is unprecedented. BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will never get over how much I love these lads 😍
---
ooh, gene kelly!

alert the widow!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.