Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched it and...it's not that bad? Not the Dance Disahaster I've been expecting from the comments on here anyway 😂

Tbh, I thought the worst part wasn't the cape but the way he minced over to Nancy in his mesh shirt like he was in a Right Said Fred video 😂
I’ve been trying to work out who Will Mellor reminds me of now he is older. He totally looks like the singer from Right Said Fred if someone had pissed on his chips and he was in a really bad mood. It’s funny to think that Will Mellors main roles were comedic characters when he seems such a miserable sod 😂

I too initially thought the cape wasn’t that bad until it went around his shoulders and I understood the tiny cape references.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t see why - they’ve got as long as they need to get ready for the dance off while the voting is still open, the judges bits are filmed, etc.

They’re not on a strict deadline; they don’t have to start filming the results show segments involving the couples until everyone is changed and ready.
They get to pick which one they want to do … Ranvir and Gio did their first out waltz rather than their second out jive. They must get as much time to change from dance one to dance 2 as they get to change for the dance off … and the stylings for 2 dance week are very simple. There’s not a lot of hair/make up complexity to fiddle with.

Reactions: 1
Snippets of the dances on ITT. Hard to tell who's good/bad! Who do I need to pay to get Vito to manipulate my hips??

Carlos doing the pro challenge in a lovely sparkly suit, which means presumably whoever's on tomorrow has won! I think Nancy and Lauren are left so they should be on together..

Reactions: 6
Snippets of the dances on ITT. Hard to tell who's good/bad! Who do I need to pay to get Vito to manipulate my hips??

Carlos doing the pro challenge in a lovely sparkly suit, which means presumably whoever's on tomorrow has won! I think Nancy and Lauren are left so they should be on together..
Bobby and Dianne height difference very noticeable there.

Reactions: 5
Bobby and Dianne height difference very noticeable there.
They never comment on it though so I'm sure he'll be fine!

Ellie has a catsuit! argh, I do not trust Vicky with this. Layton and Nikita have the plaid suits from Fit as a Fiddle.

Ellie and Vito using canes! how will Dua Lipa fit this??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Carlos joins Nadiya and Neil as joint 1st place with only Lauren and Nancy yet to try
ddf.png

Reactions: 4
They get to pick which one they want to do … Ranvir and Gio did their first out waltz rather than their second out jive. They must get as much time to change from dance one to dance 2 as they get to change for the dance off … and the stylings for 2 dance week are very simple. There’s not a lot of hair/make up complexity to fiddle with.
I’ve just remembered the time Chelsee and Pasha danced their Shrek jive in the final and the logistics of going ‘full Shrek’ for Pasha were clearly too complicated so they just smeared a bit green face paint on him and stuck the ears on over his hair 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is Vito wearing cycling shorts? has Fleur's stylist been onto him?

Ellie doesn't seem hugely convincing as a huge Dua Lipa fan - another Dance Team brainwave?

Last edited:
Annabel doesn't look too terrible in Salsa.

Janette needs to stop the skits. She can't act.

Ellie looks like she's wearing what Vito was meant to wear last week.

Oh god Dianne has put in a John Sargent drag.

Turned on it takes two, saw janette screeching into the camera and turned it off again 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.