Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I slightly get the vibe that Bobby couldn't give a tit if they win or get to the finals or not.

Which makes him being partnered with Desperate Dianne extremely funny.
Oh absolutely.
I didn't see ITT but I thought all along that Bobby didn't care one way or the other. When they were in the dance off, he was totally cool about it. The pros would usually be the ones giving the pep talk before going back out. I bet Bobby had to do the needful that night instead.
He has started to come across a lot better than Dianne. She needs to cop on to herself.

Reactions: 14
IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg

Read this on a Mail article… she needs therapy and professional support. She is really struggling

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2612558View attachment 2612559
Read this on a Mail article… she needs therapy and professional support. She is really struggling
You'd hope the BBC have some kind of support for the participants, celeb and pro, but they probably don't, tbh.

We joke but I genuinely do have sympathy for Dianne, she has so much going on and I can see that her quite intense focus on Strictly is probably a way to try and channel/put aside all her emotions.

It's good of Bobby to be supportive of her, but that really shouldn't fall entirely on an unqualified person who just signed up for a dance show, especially one as young as Bobby. Obviously, Dianne has friends and other family but at the moment her and Bobby are spending a large part of their time together.

It's as unfair on him as it is on JoJo to be constantly landed with the emotional basket cases.

Reactions: 21
I'm not sure why I mixed up Nige training as lifting but it was this that many of us used to enjoy back in the attitude shoot days 😉
View attachment 2612368
This picture was when he was in character as Dennis in Eastenders, one of his earlier episodes.

Thanks for looking for the picture and posting, any picture of Mr Harman is welcomed.

When you said 'lifting', I was totally shook thinking that I had no recollection of this, which is quite absurd as I almost know every picture shoot he has done. 😁

The attitude mag had black and white pictures. I did a bit of a search and found them.

s-l1600.jpg (1131×1600) (ebayimg.com)

Nigel-Harman-Attitude-Gay-Magazine-Feature-Interview-September.webp (640×480) (picclickimg.com)

Barely looks much older now apart from the hair colour, still as lovely as ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This picture was when he was in character as Dennis in Eastenders, one of his earlier episodes.

Thanks for looking for the picture and posting, any picture of Mr Harman is welcomed.

When you said 'lifting', I was totally shook thinking that I had no recollection of this, which is quite absurd as I almost know every picture shoot he has done. 😁

The attitude mag had black and white pictures. I did a bit of a search and found them.

s-l1600.jpg (1131×1600) (ebayimg.com)

Nigel-Harman-Attitude-Gay-Magazine-Feature-Interview-September.webp (640×480) (picclickimg.com)

Barely looks much older now apart from the hair colour, still as lovely as ever.
Oh Nige smoking is always a winner love it 😎, I still feel i've seen one of him lifting weights but when i dig around from that time the one I posted was the closest thing and it's going to bug me (I knew you would still enjoy it though lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
so, during one of my late night rounds of youtube, I have quite bizarrely come across a video of baby layton teaching vernon kay and sally lindsay (both in tutus) how to dance

IMG_20231206_031720.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My dad wandered in halfway through me rewatching last week's show. His observations

- said Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins and Dirty Dancing were movies, not musicals
- "how could he have been one of the good ones if he was so clumsy he broke his rib?" Said all the backing dancers should be fired when I explained
- thought Dianne was the celeb at first, in the VT
- started laughing when Bobby started wriggling his hips around and asked how he was still in
- "surely they're not going to try to do that lift with his spaghetti arms?"
- initially thought Layton was overscored, would've given him a 9, but after seeing Bobby said "if spaghetti boy could get 8s and 9s for nearly breaking his pro's neck, the last pair should've had 11s"
- would not believe me that Nikita isn't gay, just European - "if he's not gay, what's he looking at him like that for then?" seemed entirely unconvinced by my explanation that they all exaggerate being cutesy and touchy-feely as a vote-winning tactic
- couldn't believe that Bobby was supposed to be an actor, even on a soap
- at Dianne's claim of trusting Bobby more than the other pros "serve her right if they drop her next time."
- "does the one on the end ever actually say anything about the dance, or just shout a lot?"
- "the green one looks like she's clutching at his arm for dear life, how did she get a 9?"
- "why's his hat pink? I don't remember any pink hats in My Fair Lady."
- thought the singer should be shot for what she did to I Could've Danced All Night, "to put her out of her misery as she was clearly already dying."
- didn't know what her dance was supposed to be, but predicted that Ellie will win just from the recap bit at the start of the results show
- as always, cannot wrap his head around why the audience votes for tit dancers, and won't vote for good ones

sadly he wandered back out again before I could get his reaction to Vito's worm to a butterfly speech 😂

oh, and my mother wandered in as Nikita was doing his adorable little excited squeal over next week's dances. She started shaking her head and muttering about what a waste it was for such a gorgeous bloke to be gay. Did not understand why I was laughing too hard to respond. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Banksi!! I trust the i will always be written with a heart above it..

Ellie has never heard of Sophia Loren (I feel like Methuselah). Vito has rectified this by putting a Sophia L bit in their CCC. Hope it’s cute.

Reactions: 10
so, during one of my late night rounds of youtube, I have quite bizarrely come across a video of baby layton teaching vernon kay and sally lindsay (both in tutus) how to dance

View attachment 2612801
This would be taken as further truth that Layton is a professional dancer. Look he has been teaching dance since he was a child! Burn him at the stake! 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My dad wandered in halfway through me rewatching last week's show. His observations
- would not believe me that Nikita isn't gay, just European - "if he's not gay, what's he looking at him like that for then?" seemed entirely unconvinced by my explanation that they all exaggerate being cutesy and touchy-feely as a vote-winning tactic
-
Your dad is comedy gold, pls can we have his commentary this weekend? 😅

Also I'm now going to have this in my head for daaaaays:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2612801
Omg he is adorable isn't he? I am shocked that the Billy Elliott producers gave him the part with very little dance experience and then trained him for 12 months before he went on stage 😮 surely that length of time isn't normal?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.