Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re talking about styling it out though, JoJo styled the heck out it.

What was going on with Diane’s hair - she’s got some sort of fire risk attached to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like BAFTA-stealer Arduino might be helping choreograph Ellie and Vito's CC. I'm taking that as a good sign that maybe the dreaded Tommy and Lizzie might not be involved. Arduino is a decent choreographer 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw, was listening to a podcast earlier, and the guest mentioned he'd written a play that, our first boot, Les Dennis had a role in a few years ago. He said Les was literally the nicest man he'd ever met in his entire life. Another guest agreed, he was indeed, the nicest man he'd ever met also.
Do you happen to remember their name? I know someone who wrote a play that LD appeared in, just wondering if it’s the same person?

I genuinely worry for Diannes MH when this all comes to an end. She seems to have gone into some kinda manic state. I imagine she’s really struggling underneath it all but it’s manifesting itself in a weird desperation. Even Bobby looks like he’s had enough of her. I’m still not over him having to comfort her when they were in the bottom two. She’s the bloody pro! This happens every year. I don’t see the others sobbing. A bit tearful at being knocked out maybe. 😩

Reactions: 19
If we’re talking about styling it out though, JoJo styled the heck out it.

What was going on with Diane’s hair - she’s got some sort of fire risk attached to her head.
It was like when you try to braid your My Little Pony's hair but every strand is so synthetic that you get friction burns from touching it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The thing is there is no point saying 'the lift went great every time we did it in rehearsals' yes but on the night when it actually mattered it went wrong!

It like the bakers baking a crap cake on bake off and saying to Paul Hollywood 'well when I baked it at home it was perfect'. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many times Nigel did the jump in rehearsals?

After the Will Bayley incident I thought pro's would want their celebs to stay away from that sort of thing especially when the celeb isn't a young buck either.

I wonder how many times Nigel did the jump in rehearsals?

After the Will Bayley incident I thought pro's would want their celebs to stay away from that sort of thing especially when the celeb isn't a young buck either.
You must have missed where he said the backing dancers didn't catch him.

Nice try tho.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think Dianne has tipped over the edge and is now officially more irritating and desperate to win than Kevin Clifton.
Not quite - that line will be crossed if her brother pulls a Joanne and starts messaging Craig.

• Haha
Not quite - that line will be crossed if her brother pulls a Joanne and starts messaging Craig.
I am fairly certain creepy Andrew will be more than willing to do that.
---
So it's a proven risk then? Especially when your counting on other people.

Well done for trying.
I mean, it's just a bit predictable you pop up here after Dianne's botched lift when we're pretty much all on the same page and start passive aggressively banging on about Nigel and Katya in the mad hope we'll suddenly have a brainfart and somehow think Dianne is better than Katya.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
DoiEnn is going to be unbearable if/when they get to the final isn’t she.

Reactions: 12
Looks like BAFTA-stealer Arduino might be helping choreograph Ellie and Vito's CC. I'm taking that as a good sign that maybe the dreaded Tommy and Lizzie might not be involved. Arduino is a decent choreographer 🙏
If I have to choose between bare feet faff or street, give me the feet. 🦶 😒

DoiEnn is going to be unbearable if/when they get to the final isn’t she.
Yes, I think it will push her into a full on manic episode. Then we all really will be praying for Bobby 🙏

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.