Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I want to see street is when PJ and Duncan are playing.

Psych!
I actually didn't mind Street when Charles & Karen and Bill & Oti did it - old school, in suits, kind of slick. There's just something about the hyperactive jumping about to medleys of shite it's become that makes it unbearably cringe. Doesn't help that most of the pros are too old to pull it off - think that's why the suits and old hip hop tracks worked better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Looks like BAFTA-stealer Arduino might be helping choreograph Ellie and Vito's CC. I'm taking that as a good sign that maybe the dreaded Tommy and Lizzie might not be involved. Arduino is a decent choreographer 🙏
Is he a ballroom dancer? I always thought he'd make a good pro

the tabloids asked ellie outright about the showmance and she said that there is always speculation and they're busy dancing, which is either a nicely genuine deflection or sarah james barking "give them nothing! cultivate strategic ambiguity! the ratings!!" in their ear (she says, while commenting on it).

Feel fairly certain Ellie will be in the final, but I wouldn't venture to guess at the other three. But I think if Layton does well/tops the leaderboard he will be there.

Without the quarterfinal public vote it's actually harder to guage - how popular are Annabel and Bobby with the public really? At this stage on the game they all will be gutted. I cannot fault dianne for caring

Reactions: 5
Juliet’s Christmas mole might not be a mole after all.

Then we'll have to wait to actually watch the Christmas special.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I actually quite liked Bobby on ITT tonight. Although I did laugh at his "eloquent" Quickstep. I liked that he said to Dianne can they mix up the training, so it wasn't Quickstep every morning and Paso in the afternoon but doing Quickstep one morning then Paso the next morning. If you learn better in the mornings (or afternoons) it's a good way to work it so you're not only learning one dance when you're more engaged and the other when you're not. Really she should have picked up on his learning style by now and saw how this could have been an issue with 2 dances. But good on him for telling. Telling her on live TV was pretty funny though.

It’s almost worth voting Knobby through just to see what happens! 😈
Hoping she'll do a double V sign to the camera, scream "Haha, in your face Katya!", elbow Bobby out of the way and do a lap around the studio with her dress over her head while singing I Am The Champion. And then she is never seen again.

• Haha
I actually quite liked Bobby on ITT tonight. Although I did laugh at his "eloquent" Quickstep. I liked that he said to Dianne can they mix up the training, so it wasn't Quickstep every morning and Paso in the afternoon but doing Quickstep one morning then Paso the next morning. If you learn better in the mornings (or afternoons) it's a good way to work it so you're not only learning one dance when you're more engaged and the other when you're not. Really she should have picked up on his learning style by now and saw how this could have been an issue with 2 dances. But good on him for telling. Telling her on live TV was pretty funny though.
I slightly get the vibe that Bobby couldn't give a tit if they win or get to the finals or not.

Which makes him being partnered with Desperate Dianne extremely funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I slightly get the vibe that Bobby couldn't give a tit if they win or get to the finals or not.

Which makes him being partnered with Desperate Dianne extremely funny.
Yes, he really didn't look bothered in the slightest about the botched lift or making it any further in the competition.

Is this a first time a celeb has gone to Erin's Island?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it's true that Bobby was a bit annoyed that he had to dance again in Blackpool because he was tired I'd say he's just knackered now. It might be that he didn't think he'd get this far in the competition and he's just a bit over it now. Don't know how he's going to cope with the tour if that's the case.

Reactions: 9
In Joe's vlog she was even holding up a glittering bauble pretending it wad the Strictly winning glitterball #desperatemuch#saddo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw Juliet posted the Christmas show spoiler
winners were Jamie Borthwick and Nancy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Neil not even managing it with a 20 year old actress on a show with no public vote. ❤

• Haha
Hoping she'll do a double V sign to the camera, scream "Haha, in your face Katya!", elbow Bobby out of the way and do a lap around the studio with her dress over her head while singing I Am The Champion. And then she is never seen again.
Alternatively, if they’re voted out this weekend, she might go full Jan Ravens 🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.