Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that my favourites Nigel and Katya have gone, I will be giving all my votes to Layton and Nikita. They need to be in the final, otherwise where is any excitement, passion and show stopping dancing going to come from.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now that my favourites Nigel and Katya have gone, I will be giving all my votes to Layton and Nikita. They need to be in the final, otherwise where is any excitement, passion and show stopping dancing going to come from.
Yep, L&N all the way for me. They're the only ones left I actually get excited about.

Ellie is fab and I always enjoy her dancing but it's the semi finals and I still keep forgetting she's there. It'd be nice if this CC is really Ellie centred and lets us see more of her personality.

Reactions: 14
Hmm can’t say I’m a massive fan of lift me up by Rhianna BUT I think it’s a beautiful rumba song. As much as I enjoy the filth, I actually think it’ll be amazing to watch two men dance intimately & romantically on TV. They’ve not held back so far, I can see them turning up the passion incredibly!

Medleys should be banned. Put them in the bin please. Poor Ellie 😫

Reactions: 12
I am going to, for once, criticise Vito (gasp!) I can't imagine they were forced to do a CCC in the semi-final so he could have chosen Tango. And a Dua Lipa CC sounds like Ellie's choice which he should have Vito-d in favour of something more sophisticated to show her journey to a beautiful butterfly (and I like Dua Lipa!). If she goes out on Saturday because of it, I swear to God..

Having said that, obsessed with Vito ringing his nonna to get her to cure his headache 💗 . Italian men and their health fussing! (having said that, please don't let him actually be ill and the spectre of a 2-person final raising its ugly head again, or Ellie suddenly being given to Neil..)

Reactions: 8
Someone take her phone off her. This isn’t a political campaign. Chill out and let your partner enjoy it and cut back on the desperation!
I won't be voting on Saturday as the judges will have their way, voting Bobby above anyone else and them making the final. Dianne is a desperate diva with her hopeless choreography.

Will only be watching the final to see Katya and my hero Nigel doing whatever he can with his injury

This year has been a strange one, it has been quite predictable who woud be voted out each week up until Blackpool, then it has all gone pear shaped. So much for the production manipulation, they really do deserve to have Bobby doing the failed lift again, Annabel doing her many foxtrots and Ellie/Layton failing to turn up for the final for some reason.

Would go for a Jo Jo/Annabel win to give Johannes a much deserved victory before he leaves this bizarre show, which started as such a simple concept and has now become more serious with every celeb having to become a professional dancer in 13 weeks. :rolleyes:

Katya said last night on ITT that it was not all about the technical, I think she has a point. Unless they go @rse over tip on the dance floor not sure the average viewer would spot any missed step. Even Salsageddon was funny and added a bit of spark. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ, she'll be knocking on people's doors next.
I have visions of them appearing at doors together like a cross between Jehovah’s witnesses and political canvassers. Bobby talking about how we need to put our trust in god and Dianne saying we need to put our trust in Bob and vote accordingly or she’ll cry.
IMG_6737.png

• Haha
Is that Mrs Tom? She’s very cute but not who I pictured him with at all. ( Mostly because I thought he was gayer than a maypole)
Yes, she is in the latest Marvel film as the villain (they have something in common there) and she is stunning. That is definitely not the best photo of her 😁

Reactions: 4
Someone take her phone off her. This isn’t a political campaign. Chill out and let your partner enjoy it and cut back on the desperation!
The majority of comments on there are for Annabel and Ellie to win

Reactions: 2
I have visions of them appearing at doors together like a cross between Jehovah’s witnesses and political canvassers. Bobby talking about how we need to put our trust in god and Dianne saying we need to put our trust in Bob and vote accordingly or she’ll cry.
View attachment 2611349
Jeff is now a life coach 🤢 who follows and maybe teaches neuro linguistics programming. It’s an approach that isn’t recognised by psychologists or has any scientific evidence behind it. It’s liked upon as a money making scheme. They’re an odd lot!

• Haha
Jeff is now a life coach 🤢 who follows and maybe teaches neuro linguistics programming. It’s an approach that isn’t recognised by psychologists or has any scientific evidence behind it. It’s liked upon as a money making scheme. They’re an odd lot!
As a qualified therapist, life coaches, particularly those into NLP which is basically ✨️manifesting✨️, do ring alarm bells. They exploit people by filling their head with unattainable goals and make their money off the fact that they know clients will not stop paying until they reach those goals (knowing full well they won't!)

There is something a bit iffy about Jeff and Bob's propensity for woo.

Last edited:
Medleys are the new thing now arent they. Both Vito's partners have had one now.

Think Ellie will be good though. And Layton has a good draw.

Last edited:
As a qualified therapist, life coaches, particularly those into NLP which is basically ✨️manifesting✨️, do ring alarm bells. They exploit people by filling their head with unattainable goals and make their money off the fact that they know clients will not stop paying until they reach those goals (knowing full well they won't!)

There is something a bit iffy about Jeff and Bob's propensity for woo.
Sounds quite cultish? Gives me the heebie jeebies.

View attachment 2611349
If those two turned up at your door you'd call the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I go over there to see if someone is actually claiming to have inside gossip... and all I find is someone going 'I don't know anything about him except that he was in Eastenders, but when he called the backing dancers 'handsome men' my friend and I were like

lmao, seriously? 😂

Right? He grew up around musical theatre, performed in the West End and took part in a dancing competition. If he was going to be gay, he'd just be gay.

(No complaints if he was 😏)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.