Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m manifesting Week 1 next year, Dianne doing the Rumba with Fred Elliott.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that really Dianne on FB or someone posing as her?
---
Yes she has been far more visible the last few weeks. She would be a good partner for someone young as she looks very young. I’m convinced that Peter Andre is going to be pushing for Junior to get on next year. He can’t let Jeff Brazier be a better nepo dad than he is!
---

Vito jumping in with a 300 word post on why Ellie is like a cauliflower and he is the cheese sauce.
Bloody hell NO! I cannot take Junior bloody Andre or his equally talentless sister on ANY TALENT SHOW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Really need Dianne to get voted out this week. Tired of seeing her trolling of the sm sites, poking her nose in trying to drum up some support to deflect on her sh*t dancing and choreography. It is only the bits that you post on here, but that is enough to think she is totally unhinged. There is something money cannot buy and that is the Strictly title. As for Joe Sugg releasing that video, hmmmm thoughts anyone as to the motive? :unsure:

It is difficult to know who to vote for to get them out, the judges will have their way whichever way it goes.

Reactions: 8
Really need Dianne to get voted out this week. Tired of seeing her trolling of the sm sites, poking her nose in trying to drum up some support to deflect on her sh*t dancing and choreography. It is only the bits that you post on here, but that is enough to think she is totally unhinged. There is something money cannot buy and that is the Strictly title. As for Joe Sugg releasing that video, hmmmm thoughts anyone as to the motive? :unsure:

It is difficult to know who to vote for to get them out, the judges will have their way whichever way it goes.
What video?

Reactions: 1
I follow Robin Windsor on Facebook and just noticed Dianne commenting on his post about Karen in the pro dance. Slightly off-topic there! 😬
I honestly think she’s losing the plot at this point. This level of obsession is not healthy at all.

Reactions: 7
As for Joe Sugg releasing that video, hmmmm thoughts anyone as to the motive? :unsure:
He was filming Dianne and Bobby as the show ended and them hugging when the cameras stopped (funny as didn't someone say they spent little time with each other while not on camera) but Nigel and Katya were in front of them. Only joking with the conspiracy of him filming it when he was only trying to capture Dianne and whoever she's dancing with 😉 but the footage has been used to bizarrely discredit Nigel and now we have Dianne acting strangely.

To think we all had so much empathy for her the other week.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That’s just sparked off a vague memory for those who have been watching for yonks. Does anyone else remember some sort of major falling out with Ola and Karen? Can’t remember the details
Vaguely .. have a memory of Karen (allegedly) saying to Ola wtte of “.. they hide you at the back because you’re such a poor dancer” 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Still love the idea of Pasha holding anyone back.
Woah! I never saw this, and the BBC basically admitted it. Very Mean Girl behaviour from Karen (though I am sure Ola is/was a dick). Sweet, gentle Pasha yelling 'Leave her Karen, she's not worth it!!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Woah! I never saw this, and the BBC basically admitted it. Very Mean Girl behaviour from Karen (though I am sure Ola is/was a dick). Sweet, gentle Pasha yelling 'Leave her Karen, she's not worth it!!' :ROFLMAO:
It seems so unbelievable! Ola as a poor defenceless victim and Karen, who seems like quite a hippy chick surrounded by rescue dogs, being a Mean Girl. And Pasha doing anything other than grinning inanely too 😂

Is that really Dianne on FB or someone posing as her?
---

Bloody hell NO! I cannot take Junior bloody Andre or his equally talentless sister on ANY TALENT SHOW!
Junior Andre bringing his bad boy swag 😂

The poundland version of Bobby Brazier and that's saying summit !

Pete blubbing in Jeff's old seat and the Pwicey and her clan of random kids and pets taking up the front row
God Old Brucie would be turning in his grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Junior Andre bringing his bad boy swag 😂

The poundland version of Bobby Brazier and that's saying summit !

Pete blubbing in Jeff's old seat and the Pwicey and her clan of random kids and pets taking up the front row
God Old Brucie would be turning in his grave.
Let’s end this discussion right now in case we manifest it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.