Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope dianne get a first week out duffer next year
I hope she’s benched. I think even without this unhinged behaviour she isn’t very good. I would far prefer to see Luba or Nadiya.

Reactions: 27
I think she’s in a bit of denial about her Dad. She’s so preoccupied with Bobby and strictly, I can see a massive breakdown when she goes back to Australia and the reality hits her. Maybe that’s why she’s doing the tour so she doesn’t have to face the reality of what’s happening in her family.

Reactions: 11
I hope she’s benched. I think even without this unhinged behaviour she isn’t very good. I would far prefer to see Luba or Nadiya.
I wouldn't even mind Michelle getting a chance now she seems to have been reinstated. She seems nice and I do like her dancing.

Reactions: 14
Dianne 😫😫 what is she doing?! Honestly, she’s going to absolutely lose it when Bobby doesn’t win this. I’m relatively confident he isn’t going too. She seems so bloody desperate.

Reactions: 18
Why all this bs or rekindling the Nigel bullshit now he's out? He's no threat to Bobby or Annabel now. So what's the point? If I was a fellow tin hat enthusiast like Annabel I'd be questioning that that footage of the "storm off" was filmed by Joe Slugg.

Reactions: 13
I'm trying to imagine Johannes (who also has to choreograph two dances this week) barging into the comments section of an ex-pro's post and yelling 'hey, what about Annabel?!!' No darling, it simply would not happen.

I agree she's probably an emotional wreck with her dad + the exhaustion of being at this stage (which she's not used to) but all the more reason to forget about SM and focus on Bobby's (hopefully tiny) cape work.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why all this bs or rekindling the Nigel bullshit now he's out? He's no threat to Bobby or Annabel now. So what's the point? If I was a fellow tin hat enthusiast like Annabel I'd be questioning that that footage of the "storm off" was filmed by Joe Slugg.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't even mind Michelle getting a chance now she seems to have been reinstated. She seems nice and I do like her dancing.
Yes she has been far more visible the last few weeks. She would be a good partner for someone young as she looks very young. I’m convinced that Peter Andre is going to be pushing for Junior to get on next year. He can’t let Jeff Brazier be a better nepo dad than he is!
---
I'm trying to imagine Johannes (who also has to choreograph two dances this week) barging into the comments section of an ex-pro's post and yelling 'hey, what about Annabel?!!' No darling, it simply would not happen.

I agree she's probably an emotional wreck with her dad + the exhaustion of being at this stage (which she's not used to) but all the more reason to forget about SM and focus on Bobby's (hopefully tiny) cape work.
Vito jumping in with a 300 word post on why Ellie is like a cauliflower and he is the cheese sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes she has been far more visible the last few weeks. She would be a good partner for someone young as she looks very young. I’m convinced that Peter Andre is going to be pushing for Junior to get on next year. He can’t let Jeff Brazier be a better nepo dad than he is!
Reluctant as I am to defend Bobby, he has been a model and is currently on a very popular soap.
Junior Andre skipped celebritydom all together and became a has been before he’d even arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I'm trying to imagine lovely soft spoken Johannes yelling 😁.

You're absolutely right. I am guessing the others are flat out training. It's a big demand, I always think. Two dances.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

You're absolutely right. I am guessing the others are flat out training. It's a big demand, I always think. Two dances.
Well, come on now, Bobby doesn't need to train as he's better than any of the pros!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The
If they go out of the competition on Saturday night, the place will have to be evacuated due to flooding - Dianne's tears. Bobby will have to carry her off the floor still sobbing...while the pros look on, thinking oh no, we couldn't possibly lift her.
🤣
Love the bit about the pros lifting her!

Bobby is actually really growing on me - I thought he was refreshingly honest about the failed lift. However, Dianne is just getting more unlikeable. I do agree with the poster that this manic behaviour could be down to her distress at her father’s illness. She’s obviously very close to him.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2609285
Couldn’t work out how to link it!
Still smarting over their exit, what a shock that was to read mid afternoon on Saturday.

That ridiculous show on Saturday night was even more shocking, the dances, the drumming up of them all being in the semi final as if it were some sort of victory for them. That bliddy lift that went wrong but was brushed over.

Meanwhile the only best bit was Nigel and Katya looking super glam, him suited and booted and Katya looking gorgeous.

If only they had given Nigel the same amount of coverage throughout the series rather than make up stuff on his rather untimely exit through injury.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d just axe Karen & Dianne - possibly one other female pro as well, maybe Nadiya? Feel like she’s kinda missed the boat to make an impact now and her type is kinda filled by Luba/Michelle if they get celebs.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Michelle had something going on in her personal life that meant missing all those Saturdays but we'll never hear of it because we don't really need to. No other benched pro over the years has been allowed to miss standing like a lemon in the Clauditorium. And as she's doing both tours you'd think they'd want her as seen as possible.

I'm still wondering who the pros that don't get on are after Karen's post about "we all got on this year" on the tour and Dianne was included in that.

Reactions: 5

Yes, at least Nikita and presumably Vito will only have to fully choreograph one dance, but it is a huge undertaking to teach each dance in two days..

Reactions: 5
I really wish there was a way to ease them into the 2 dances a week … its a bit a like the beginning when they get 2 weeks to practice dance one and the everyone crashes down week 2 after only a week. Even something like a group non marked dance if they didn’t want to trust the judges with an ipad again.

Reactions: 3
Who'd have thought when you need to be lifted the best people would be Bobby Cheesestring and Tom (my sisters still alive) in his Crocs.
---
I really wish there was a way to ease them into the 2 dances a week … its a bit a like the beginning when they get 2 weeks to practice dance one and the everyone crashes down week 2 after only a week. Even something like a group non marked dance if they didn’t want to trust the judges with an ipad again.
Lindyathon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Michelle had something going on in her personal life that meant missing all those Saturdays but we'll never hear of it because we don't really need to. No other benched pro over the years has been allowed to miss standing like a lemon in the Clauditorium. And as she's doing both tours you'd think they'd want her as seen as possible.

I'm still wondering who the pros that don't get on are after Karen's post about "we all got on this year" on the tour and Dianne was included in that.
Ooh I don’t remember too much about that from Karen. We need a Tattle super sleuth on the case 🕵

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.