Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe papers such as daily fail get away with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Have any ringers ever been treated badly on tour by the audience? I can’t help worry that people so vehemently hate Layton and his ‘dance experience’ that the arena audience will be knobs!

Least Nigel didn’t sign up for the tour & it’s not a double whammy of disappointment for him!
No bad feeling everyone is warmly received although some fan favs get massive cheers. I've been to a few there is usually a very good family atmosphere, the judges tone it down a bit and by that point the celebs aren't bothered by it. The crowd have paid a lot of money to be there no one would want to spoil it.

Even Fleur won at least one or two of the London dates despite being in multiple dance offs.
---
I wonder who will be on ITT tonight.
---

That article makes me really angry.
I believe it's Nigel and Katya.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No bad feeling everyone is warmly received although some fan favs get massive cheers. I've been to a few there is usually a very good family atmosphere, the judges tone it down a bit and by that point the celebs aren't bothered by it. The crowd have paid a lot of money to be there no one would want to spoil it.

Even Fleur won at least one or two of the London dates despite being in multiple dance offs.
---

I believe it's Nigel and Katya.
I hope its Nigel and Katya as even though its down to injury they are the eliminated couple.

Reactions: 4
I follow Robin Windsor on Facebook and just noticed Dianne commenting on his post about Karen in the pro dance. Slightly off-topic there! 😬
Bloody hell, the total lack of self awareness is off the scale. Karen is 10X the dancer Diannne is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I follow Robin Windsor on Facebook and just noticed Dianne commenting on his post about Karen in the pro dance. Slightly off-topic there! 😬
I thought she was just annoying but I actually can't stand her now. Sticking her beak in everywhere unwarranted, constantly bigging herself and her partner up and using her dad's cancer for votes as she scrabbles with her dirty desperate talons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was never a fan of Diane and even less so now.

What an absolute tone deaf idiot. Not a humble bone in her body. :eek: :mad:

Reactions: 24
If they go out of the competition on Saturday night, the place will have to be evacuated due to flooding - Dianne's tears. Bobby will have to carry her off the floor still sobbing...while the pros look on, thinking oh no, we couldn't possibly lift her.
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does Dianne go searching through SM for any mention of Strictly? You would think she’d be a bit too busy for that. Especially now she has two dances to choreograph and teach, while she simultaneously carries the last female pro standing flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does Dianne go searching through SM for any mention of Strictly? You would think she’d be a bit too busy for that. Especially now she has two dances to choreograph and teach, while she simultaneously carries the last female pro standing flag.
Love how she pretended she'd misunderstood and commented on the wrong post when she knew exactly what she was doing. If Robin hadn't told her, you can bet her straggly red clown extensions she'd have done it on every one of his posts.

Reactions: 19
This is what I don't get - how does she have the time to trawl through all these Strictly pages? Just focus on doing your job and making sure Bobby has a nice week as it looks like it might be his last in the competition

She's probably going to turn up on here at some point isn't she 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Dianne always been like this or is it perhaps the stress of Amy and her dad etc, making her act a tad irrational?

Reactions: 14
This is what I don't get - how does she have the time to trawl through all these Strictly pages? Just focus on doing your job and making sure Bobby has a nice week as it looks like it might be his last in the competition.
She has 2 dances to choreograph and teach this week yet she is trawling social media like this is a popularity contest to see who is liked the most (which it is but it’s meant to be the contestants not the pros)! She needs to get some focus or they are definitely going home on Saturday (I think if it comes down to him and Annabel it could go either way after her foxtrot salsa).

Has Dianne always been like this or is it perhaps the stress of Amy and her dad etc, making her act a tad irrational?
I kind of hope this is what it is as her behaviour on social media is unprofessional. The other pros are posting on their social media to try and drum up support but I don’t see anyone else popping up in comments and on fan groups like this.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.