Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still gutted for him and katya but some of the people over on DS really need to chill 🤣 Personally I will be voting for Layton, not that it makes much difference as he won’t win but I have loved him since week 1. He posted this after the withdrawal was confirmed which I thought was nice of him.

Layton is so lovely - he's always supporting and cuddling his fellow contestants (and the other pros too!) That's why it makes me really miffed to see gammons calling him arrogant and making it all about himself *cough*Dianne*cough*

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Junior Andre bringing his bad boy swag 😂

The poundland version of Bobby Brazier and that's saying summit !

Pete blubbing in Jeff's old seat and the Pwicey and her clan of random kids and pets taking up the front row
God Old Brucie would be turning in his grave.
And they'd have to do about 4 retakes of the "standing ovation."

As if Ola went crying saying she couldn't cope with being spoken down to.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love it Fleur, the suits just keep getting bigger! Where do they all come from? 😂🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought we knew both Annabel's dances? Is the VW a myth? or is she doing two VWs?

Ugh, she's doing a VW to a super-emo verson of 'Please please please let me get what I want' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Another victory against Vicky Gill, Vito not being all burgundy. Much better with the black tights.

Reactions: 4
Nigel really pissed off someone at the fail didn’t he? I’m sure he is rolling his eyes at the story and doesn’t give a tit what fail writers or readers think of him.

Don't think anyone has to piss the Fail off, they love any salacious bashing of anybody as long as people click on it. They are total bandits, just sitting at a desk and putting on their shite site any misinformation that takes a nano-second to dish out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought we knew both Annabel's dances? Is the VW a myth? or is she doing two VWs?

Ugh, she's doing a VW to a super-emo verson of 'Please please please let me get what I want' :rolleyes:
I thought you knew, Annabel is doing two foxtrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought you knew, Annabel is doing two foxtrots.
I got confused as it's a Foxtrot-based Viennese Waltz. She is the Queen of Ballroom

Ooh Nigel reveals the injury had already happened on Friday!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This is a really interesting segment on how the pros choreograph.
---
Oooooo not to make it about yourself

• Haha
Interesting to hear that Nigel was already injured by Friday’s ITT. He must have been hoping he’d wake up okay on the Saturday 😔

• Sad
karen: nah, I don't bother to listen to the song that much beforehand

sweetie, I think this is why it took you, what? seven? years to get a 10

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Quick snigger at JoJo saying the reason he and Annabel work together so well is because they are height matched

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.