Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s end this discussion right now in case we manifest it.
'Doing the salsa to jungle boogie Junior Andre and his partner Dianne Buswell'

'Doing couples choice to A whole new world ...... Cuz datz ow I woz conceived yea guyz.

I think i might want it Boogs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes she has been far more visible the last few weeks. She would be a good partner for someone young as she looks very young. I’m convinced that Peter Andre is going to be pushing for Junior to get on next year. He can’t let Jeff Brazier be a better nepo dad than he is!
---

Vito jumping in with a 300 word post on why Ellie is like a cauliflower and he is the cheese sauce.
Junior Andre

No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This week's most liked dances across Strictly's official FB and IG combined.

1. Layton (Paso Doble) 74k
Bobby (Salsa) 62k
Ellie (Quickstep) 46k
Annabel (Foxtrot) 26k

Layton was the biggest hit on IG which bumped him right up to first place, however quite different if you just look on FB (who are more representative of the average viewer). Also, how his Paso has such a low like count in comparison to his AT, which was over 20k, is pretty odd.

FB only:

1.Bobby 18k
Ellie 17k
Layton 11k
Annabel 9k

I get the feeling Bobby is really bouncing back from that Blackpool dip. I'm not suggesting enough to gain on Ellie, but obviously you now have to take into account how many Nigel fans had Bobby as their second favourite. I'm sure all four of them will gain from some transferred votes, but if Bobby is the main beneficiary, then I'm wondering now if it'll be a close call between him and Ellie 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Have a think about what pros WEREN’T on the pro tour this year and the fact that the press completely left them alone this year.
Hmm, I too thought Fannyrat but he didn’t appear to dance in 2022 according to this. Not Kai and Nadiya?!?
IMG_6730.png
IMG_6732.png

Reactions: 1
Hmm, I too thought Fannyrat but he didn’t appear to dance in 2022 according to this. Not Kai and Nadiya?!?View attachment 2609790View attachment 2609791
Kai and Nadiya called the paps a few times and now some people act like they are awful people and ruined the entire tour for everyone. It’s not like every other pro hasn’t done the same at some point, I say let them crack on 🤣

I don’t think Bobby will even come close to rivaling Ellie, he will be lucky if he makes the final at all. Social media views don’t reflect the vast majority of voters which has been confirmed by the fact that Joe Sugg, HRVY etc didn’t win and someone like Saffron didn’t even make it anywhere near the final. If anyone is going to give Ellie a run for her money it’s going to be Annabel going by the bookies…

Reactions: 13
Yes like the current YouTube views for Saturdays dances won’t translate to votes.

IMG_6734.png

Taken from the Secret Celeb thread. Would love them to call out the tabloids on ITT but it would just add fuel to the fire.
Funnily enough everyone who has ever come into contact with him or worked with him says he’s a good guy, yet the anonymous sources at the scum & daily fail are supposed to be taken as gospel 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bobby (Salsa) 62k
Ellie (Quickstep) 46k
Annabel (Foxtrot) 26k

Layton was the biggest hit on IG which bumped him right up to first place, however quite different if you just look on FB (who are more representative of the average viewer). Also, how his Paso has such a low like count in comparison to his AT, which was over 20k, is pretty odd.

FB only:

1.Bobby 18k
Ellie 17k
Layton 11k
Annabel 9k

I get the feeling Bobby is really bouncing back from that Blackpool dip. I'm not suggesting enough to gain on Ellie, but obviously you now have to take into account how many Nigel fans had Bobby as their second favourite. I'm sure all four of them will gain from some transferred votes, but if Bobby is the main beneficiary, then I'm wondering now if it'll be a close call between him and Ellie 🤔
I *think* Dave's poll seems more accurate (and Juliet said her group poll had the same ranking as Dave's)

Ellie and Vito 34.54% (20947 votes)
Annabel and Johannes 26.79% (16250 votes)
Bobby and Dianne 23.06% (13989 votes)
Layton and Nikita 15.61% (9465 votes)

(implying that if there'd been voting on Saturday night - without Nigel - Bobby and Annabel would have been in the DO :( )

The previous week's poll, FTR, had Ellie at 28.99% and at 21.36% but a lot fewer people voted this week, naturally

Reactions: 3
I'm hoping Nigel fans will sit back and chill now and either leave the vote alone or think about what Nigel said himself recently that at the weekend his neighbours were having a party and his mate was dressing up as a character from Moulin rouge because they were supporting Layton and Nigel smiled and gave a thumbs up to it .

Nigel danced with Layt in the Blackpool opening number he held his hand to help him off the table, he held his hand again and led him beautifully to the back of the dancefloor, I know where my three votes are going on Saturday .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm hoping Nigel fans will sit back and chill now and either leave the vote alone or think about what Nigel said himself recently that at the weekend his neighbours were having a party and his mate was dressing up as a character from Moulin rouge because they were supporting Layton and Nigel smiled and gave a thumbs up to it .

Nigel danced with Layt in the Blackpool opening number he held his hand to help him off the table, he held his hand again and led him beautifully to the back of the dancefloor, I know where my three votes are going on Saturday .
Same will be voting Layton and Nikita to. Seemed like they had a good friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I’m still gutted for him and katya but some of the people over on DS really need to chill 🤣 Personally I will be voting for Layton, not that it makes much difference as he won’t win but I have loved him since week 1. He posted this after the withdrawal was confirmed which I thought was nice of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Bobby (Salsa) 62k
Ellie (Quickstep) 46k
Annabel (Foxtrot) 26k

FB only:

1.Bobby 18k
Ellie 17k
Layton 11k
Annabel 9k

I have to confess a few of the Bobby ones are mine - but mainly for the arm wobbling, leg waggling☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nigel really pissed off someone at the fail didn’t he? I’m sure he is rolling his eyes at the story and doesn’t give a tit what fail writers or readers think of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.