Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes!
“ A Blackpool audience member told MailOnline: 'Nigel was super pumped up for the show, unlike the other celebrities they all interacted with fans as they took to their seats off camera after being introduced, but he was just in the zone, he ignored people saying hello to him.”

Not what Juliet and @Willow9999 said
Corrr I'd love to see Nigel in the zone and super pumped up 😏
I'd also like to see him dripping wet in a hot shower after exiting my bed but that's a different bit of news that I just made up .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2609285
Couldn’t work out how to link it!
That bastard, how dare he so obviously love his daughter and wife and want to be with them 🙄🙄🙄 Jesus honestly, who did he piss off!??

Whoever posted (sorry I don't mean to be rude but my mind is very fuzzy and confused at the moment) that it's probably as a result of him suing a paper for revealing his homes location is probably not far off that being the cause.

Reactions: 13
That bastard, how dare he so obviously love his daughter and wife and want to be with them 🙄🙄🙄 Jesus honestly, who did he piss off!??

Whoever posted (sorry I don't mean to be rude but my mind is very fuzzy and confused at the moment) that it's probably as a result of him suing a paper for revealing his homes location is probably not far off that being the cause.
That was me too. I’m coming across as a bit of a stalker! I’m really not.
The only thing I would add was his daughter wasn’t there. She’s too young to be in the audience apparently. I certainly didn’t see a youngish girl with his wife.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw John Whaite cooking on Steph's Packed lunch, he's going to be in panto in Bradford playing Dandini and the Fairy Godfather !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Juliet was right next to Nigel after Blackpool and doesn't mention a furious row. Funny that.

Screenshot_20231204_125230_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's a shame it had to be on musicals week to a bloody song with completely the wrong tempo, as she'd have delivered a fantastic quickstep with loads of content otherwise.

I'd like to see her American Smooth and, controversially, her jive in the finals.
Be Our Guest would have been better for a quickstep.

Reactions: 7
I say bullshit! There was someone on the Secret Celeb thread just now saying that her friend works on the show and has said he’s one of the nicest people they’ve had.
I refuse to read any rubbish 'articles' written about him.

He was my favourite person this year, and I love Katya and am so sad it finished like it did for them.
The Daily Fail and the rest can go to hell with their nonsense as far as I am concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a load of utter tit. I think all the contestants seem to get on and like each other so the fail is desperately trying to create some kind of drama. In reality the closest they have come to drama is the other pros probably thinking Dianne is acting like a dick in her desperation to win.

Reactions: 16
I'd also like to see him dripping wet in a hot shower after exiting my bed but that's a different bit of news that I just made up .
More or less par for the course on here, go for it, do not spare the horses 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like Nigel and Layton will either need a long holiday or a lot of therapy after all this ends, the amount of tit on and off screen those two genuinely nice blokes have had to put up with .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It could be like Dallas. The whole rib injury was just a dream

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have any ringers ever been treated badly on tour by the audience? I can’t help worry that people so vehemently hate Layton and his ‘dance experience’ that the arena audience will be knobs!

Least Nigel didn’t sign up for the tour & it’s not a double whammy of disappointment for him!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Have any ringers ever been treated badly on tour by the audience? I can’t help worry that people so vehemently hate Layton and his ‘dance experience’ that the arena audience will be knobs!

Least Nigel didn’t sign up for the tour & it’s not a double whammy of disappointment for him!
Well, hopefully they will stay away in protest. And seen as though half of them look like Miss Marple in their profile pics, I couldn't see them getting too arsey 😆

Reactions: 4

You would hope not, they will get to see some amazing dances from Layton.

Reactions: 2
The DM trying to tit-stir once again:

It was since claimed that the Strictly crew are 'relieved' following his exit, as it was reported that the Casualty star would often have 'mood swings'.

How effing horrible is that article. Utter bile. Instead of feeling sorry for Nigel and Katya, they come out with this awful cr*p. Way to pile on to someone when they are down. I never brought into the 'be kind' comments that seemed to be all over the place, but this is just rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking I don’t think I would want to live in a flat underneath one of the professionals - wonder if you hear them marking out their routines. I would turn into Mr Heckles from Friends.
I don't know...there's a few pros I wouldn't mind being underneath 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.