Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM trying to tit-stir once again:

It was since claimed that the Strictly crew are 'relieved' following his exit, as it was reported that the Casualty star would often have 'mood swings'.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I was thinking I don’t think I would want to live in a flat underneath one of the professionals - wonder if you hear them marking out their routines. I would turn into Mr Heckles from Friends.
That reminds me of Gio and kai during lockdown with all their dance classes someone mentioned their neighbours in a live and they sniggered about it and shrugged their shoulders. Hopefully the high celling's helped muffle the sounds a bit.

Reactions: 1
The DM trying to tit-stir once again:

It was since claimed that the Strictly crew are 'relieved' following his exit, as it was reported that the Casualty star would often have 'mood swings'.

Assume this is just the tabloids trying to insert some drama in the series - remember Krishnan and Angela S posting to their stories about how sad they were he'd gone out.

Also (on a slightly different note) Michelle posted this about the Charleston that never was:

Screenshot_20231204_114552_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is going to be insufferable this week and even worse next week if they get through to the final. I actually prefer Bobby to Annabel but I have really gone off Diane to the point I would rather Annabel in the final. Never thought I would prefer Annabel to well anybody frankly.
I'm just pretending it's all about Johannes to be honest. The way Vito is carrying on now, I have to do the same with Ellie. The only couple where both are tolerable is Nikita and Layton.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh do duck off Di. You're as subtle as clingfilm.

View attachment 2609042

Assume this is just the tabloids trying to insert some drama in the series - remember Krishnan and Angela S posting to their stories about how sad they were he'd gone out.

Also (on a slightly different note) Michelle posted this about the Charleston that never was:

View attachment 2609241
Makes me even more sad that he went out because I have no doubt that Charleston was looking a showstopper of a routine and could have been Nigel's best dance. Nearly all of celebrities have posted nice things about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Nigel to the charleston 2024 Christmas special, I'm sure a bit of snow on the chimneys will make it Christmassy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If it is Knobby and Annabel in the dance off they should both do their couples choice. Whichever makes the least people boff their rings up gets to the final.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nigel to the charleston 2024 Christmas special, I'm sure a bit of snow on the chimneys will make it Christmassy!
That would be ace. The Christmas special is always a bit crap. Although I think they are probably going to film it soon.

If it’s with Katya it would have to mean an early exit from the main show for her, though.

Reactions: 4
Is that so or just speculation? Broken ribs take more than four weeks to mend and can be stiff and sore for a while afterwards. 😩

I've decided whatever Nigel does next it needs to be on screen so
if Anton and FR can go off on their jollies for the beeb I'm now pitching a similar format of Travel, food, drink and dance but with Nige and Katya they both like adventure, meditation, music and dance they could take us viewers with them, I'm not done with this partnership it just can't end like this 😭

Reactions: 11
Is that so or just speculation? Broken ribs take more than four weeks to mend and can be stiff and sore for a while afterwards. 😩
2024 is a year away though 😉

(Personally I'd rather not see the Charleston, he won't have the same level of fitness next year because it won't follow months of prep, and if I don't see it, I can keep holding it up as the best dance to never have been danced on Strictly)

Yikes!
“ A Blackpool audience member told MailOnline: 'Nigel was super pumped up for the show, unlike the other celebrities they all interacted with fans as they took to their seats off camera after being introduced, but he was just in the zone, he ignored people saying hello to him.”

Not what Juliet and @Willow9999 said

• Heart
Reactions: 18
2024 is a year away though 😉

(Personally I'd rather not see the Charleston, he won't have the same level of fitness next year because it won't follow months of prep, and if I don't see it, I can keep holding it up as the best dance to never have been danced on Strictly)
Oops sorry, thought we were talking this year😳
Memo to self .. drink coffee earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yikes!
“ A Blackpool audience member told MailOnline: 'Nigel was super pumped up for the show, unlike the other celebrities they all interacted with fans as they took to their seats off camera after being introduced, but he was just in the zone, he ignored people saying hello to him.”

Not what Juliet and @Willow9999 said
I say bullshit! There was someone on the Secret Celeb thread just now saying that her friend works on the show and has said he’s one of the nicest people they’ve had.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.