Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Vito food he made with D looked really good. Like a man that can cook, also really like his new boots.

One thing that slightly perplexes me about Gio - when he left home at 14 to dance, did he live by himself or with a guardian type person? Everyone makes a big deal about how brave he was do to this, not saying it wasnt a brave thing but isn’t slightly similar to children who go to boarding school.
It seems quite common in the dance world - didn’t something similar happen with at least one Hough and Shirley?

Bubbles111

I'm all for diversity on the show and hopefully in the future we will get pro dancers from new countries/nationalities we have never had before but it seems that Cameron was recommended by Motsi and Oti and maybe Strictly rushed into his hiring without checking his full capabilities and really giving it a think.
Cameron explains here how he was recruited for Strictly:

How did the Strictly team reach out to you?

A guy called David John within the dance federation that I was competing in has believed in me since a very young age. He has always tried to get me into corporate gigs and corporate events. He was speaking to one of the producers on Strictly Come Dancing, and he put my name forward. And then the producers gave me a call. My parents were at work, but I needed to spill the beans to them and my mom was crying in the office at work!

TulipDay

this actually makes me kinda sad (re his comments about kaye) - i thought he seemed genuinely lovely with her.

also “hasn’t had good luck with partners”?!? mate, you’ve done two series and on your first one you technically got to the final. go and talk to anton.
It's the interviewer who said that he hasn't had the best luck - I think he meant the injury and going out first to be fair...

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
I presume its the Kai obsessive? God help her but if 45-year-old accountant Kai Widdrington gets her through the year, who are we to quarrel? Those Donaheys weekends must pay well - all the pros do them
One of them. I’m all for like what you like but I doubt he even knows her on a personal level other than having a chuckle with nadiya about the obsessed fan girls

BDY_97

VIP Member
I hope this headline is just clickbait and she isn't leaving:
If she was leaving i’m 99% sure it would have been announced by now. Looks like the usual clickbait to me 🤷🏻‍♀️