Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from the last thread- I think that Kai-obsessed girl from Twitter has booked the Donaheys weekend with Kai and Nadiya and I am intrigued to see how the genteel tea dance crowd there find her… (she is quite funny admittedly).

Jowita realising that until Pro Tour her life will just be watching endless performances of Made in Italy with the Facebook Beryls and watching Gio self tape Actimel ads in Premier Inns

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is nice that the Strictly pros have devoted fans, but it must be hard work being nice to them without getting too invested in their lives. When I was looking at twitter for tour stuff there were a lot of youngsters saying 'my life is tit and only seeing Amy/Dianne/Jowita/Kai makes me feel better'

Thread decoration! (Vito is back in Italy so it will be slim pickings from now till pro tour... :( )
1677163472397.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think this accessibility thing has gone a bit too far now, when random strangers know more about the layout of your house than their own, know where you are going to be 6 months‘ from now and talk confidently about what you were wearing 3 years ago, it’s tipping over in to the terrifying.

Reactions: 12
Good on Karen for unfollowing Jayde! How long until she’s made part of a joke at one of her “comedy shows” ?

Reactions: 13
My niece listens to Tyler’s radio station…

One of the other hosts confirmed Tyler and Molly are together

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was only a matter of time till Karen let her contractual obligation to follow Jayde go.. Her tour with Gorka starts tonight - wonder who will go see it.
Also Graz is choreographing the musical of La Bamba with his wife, which is exciting for him. Glad he is getting opportunities!

• Heart
Karen still follows her ex-husband who very publicly dumped her, so Jayde must have really tested her patience or said/done something particularly horrible when she got the boot

Reactions: 19
Karen still follows her ex-husband who very publicly dumped her, so Jayde must have really tested her patience or said/done something particularly horrible when she got the boot
Jayde seems to do nothing but test people’s patience and say and do horrible things to be fair. I also think Karen is past the stage of giving many fucks about many things that aren’t important to her and I admire her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Team Karen as well! Definitely pro unfollowing people if they cause any crap whatsoever and Jayde certainly did. Screw the friends for life stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It is nice that the Strictly pros have devoted fans, but it must be hard work being nice to them without getting too invested in their lives. When I was looking at twitter for tour stuff there were a lot of youngsters saying 'my life is tit and only seeing Amy/Dianne/Jowita/Kai makes me feel better'

Thread decoration! (Vito is back in Italy so it will be slim pickings from now till pro tour... :( )
View attachment 1981888
Some cute stories on Hallmark dance centre stories where he teaching kids.

Reactions: 2
Didn't Karen say once that she doesn't really keep in touch with a lot of her partners? Not in a bad way but more that she doesn't want to let everyone into her life. Which I definitely get.

Didn't Karen say once that she doesn't really keep in touch with a lot of her partners? Not in a bad way but more that she doesn't want to let everyone into her life. Which I definitely get.
I have respect for Karen for this stance as well as other pros like Dianne, Nadiya and Gorka who don't have this whole ''BFF's 4 EVA'' mentality that some pro's (current and previous) have thinking that they are going to be best buddies with all of their celebrity partners for the rest of their lives which is daft.

It is possible to get one well with someone and maintain a friendship but it's also fine to work well together for that period of time on Strictly and then get on with the rest of your lives; doesn't mean you hate them and vice versa, you can still speak of them fondly and the time you spent together but just not maintain a fake reality that you're best mates.

Reactions: 17
Well, I think we can rule out Tuna Sandwich as a potential Janette replacement as she's just been announced to play Fiona in the Shrek tour.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.