Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Yeah I think it would be a bit weird if he did an emotional leaving post after barely being on the show for a couple of years and not even managing a Christmas partner 😆
I think Cameron is a one big question mark; I mean even Chloe Hewitt got a Christmas special partner.

I know everyone thinks it's visa issues but if Motsi, Oti and Johannes who came from South Africa are able to come over and have no problems then why is he having them?? I've got the feeling Strictly were strong armed into hiring him for some reason at this point.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Quite the opposite in Dianne's case she's quite explorative with food if you follow her on social media.

From the looks of it its more of an encouraging book to get people moving. It's selling well on Amazon by the looks of things.

How many girlfriends as he has since joining Strictly now? Georgia, Ashley, Maura, Jowita?? God knows who else!
oh gosh no. Tattle is the limit of my social media 😀. I am a blank canvas 🤪
the thought of watching other people doing their washing up fills me with horror.
Thats not to say I don’t look at links should they present themselves.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I wouldn't be opposed to that at all. The problem is Couples Choice (do they have that on DWTS?) - they'd have to do away with that, which probably isn't happening (again, I wouldn't be opposed..)
Yeah it means you would have to get rid of Couples Choice but I think it would be worth it.

louseylou

VIP Member
Based on his observable behaviour, a bad thing 😆 he seems to be a field of red flags.

Talking of red flags, Gio’s next mega tour has started to emerge with this mildly terrifying shot
View attachment 2003384

Full disclaimer: I found this from the DS appreciation thread, I ain’t searching for this on the regular! LadyLav doing her normal thing of pretending it’s classified info.
He hasn't even finished this years tour, has he? He's already announcing next years?

glasgow27

VIP Member
DWTS press release confirmed they are only having 3 judges, along with the new co-host now that Tyra has finally called it a day 🙌🏼
Think DWTS called it a day for Tyra, not the other way around. Thanks for confirming that it's 3 judges, just a shame that those 3 are Carrie Ann, Bruno & Derek, no real rigorous judge there, Derek is a fake Mr Nice Guy type, not a patch on Len as far as critiquing goes. Alfonso & Julianne should make a good hosting duo though.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Fact is not everybody likes the same TV Presenters. I stopped watching ITT when Rylan joined. I liked him but not as Presenter of this show.

You should be grateful that Alsuon Hammond has landed Bake Off or else she'd be the front runner.

Personally, I'm thinking that AJ Odudu or Ore Oduba will be in the running.
Please no 😩

fluffycow172

Just catching up with this thread. I kind of feel bad for them, speculation can be fun but they should be able to be the ones to "confirm" it.
Completely agree. I had her go back on it so I could hear what was said and it wasn’t an accidental slip like I thought it would be. It was definitely on purpose, maybe not malicious but definitely intentional

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I think both the network and the show want to keep it as diverse as possible and I get the impression from looking at couples in dance competitions that there is a lack of black ballroom/latin dancers and they struck gold getting Oti & Johannes. Many Asians and some from Latin American backgrounds but not many from Africa or of African heritage. So their options may have been limited and they might have taken a gamble on Cameron thinking he'd grow into it. Even DWTS in America has struggled with this.
I'm all for diversity on the show and hopefully in the future we will get pro dancers from new countries/nationalities we have never had before but it seems that Cameron was recommended by Motsi and Oti and maybe Strictly rushed into his hiring without checking his full capabilities and really giving it a think.

soccergirl

VIP Member
So is it a Robbie Williams tribute show?? I am guessing, pace LadyLav, it will have: pleather trousers, a checked tablecloth cafe set at some point, 'ironic' shirt removal.

I see he has announced a 'special guest' for his Palladium show - presumably Rose. Maybe this is when he will finally propose?? The salivating comments on his post suggest as much (also some people hoping it's not Jowita, which is predictably shitty).