Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I mean yeah people got to know and like him but a solid amount of his votes definitely came from the youtube fans.
100%, I remember there were articles at the time about how Joe fans tweeted they were creating multiple accounts to vote and how they'd found some sort of voting loophole. Let's not forget the sad wee Dianne fan who made hundreds of telephone votes last year - certain fanbases will go ham to vote and that's just how it is.

Of course, Joe's votes were definitely based on the quality of his dancing and, er, basketball bouncing...

dianne-buswell-joe-sugg.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Maybe I’ve watched too many episodes of the apprentice, but it doesn’t tell me anything about the show at all either (aside from that I may not get out alive).

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Hi all, Mother Lilu and I are seeing Gio’s tour soon. I assume it finishes around 10ish but she’s worried we won’t be able to get a taxi back🙈 Can anyone confirm timings please?☺
You're best going on Digital Spy for that information 😅.

But your best bet is asking the theatre themselves.

Lilu22

VIP Member
You can PM LadyLav and she tell you the setlist, cast and crew, and licence plate of his tour van!

I just looked on his tour website and it says Run Time: 2h 07m (includes interval)
Thank you muchly! I’m sure Mother Lilu won’t mind a few more drinks if we have to wait 😵😂

posy

VIP Member
Neil/Chyna - For the baby hope it works out.

Anton/Gio starring Rose - please not another series, whilst I know that I don’t have to watch it, I did become that person that thought why is my license fee being wasted on sending people on holiday.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Some people are laughably unrealistic about reality tv casting - on The Masked Singer thread, straight-faced suggestions have included Ed Sheeran, JK Rowling, and Christina Aguilera. 🙄

Yes, three people who are probably absolutely champing at the bit to sign up to a low-rent itv reality show.
They get big names in the states

lizzolyn

VIP Member
just watched a Q&A with Kai on YouTube in which he described himself as famous and spoke on the difficulties of fame 😂😂😂😂 give me strength
---
He also said how Kaye wasnt the best celebrity partner and that he hasn’t had good luck with partners on strictly, it was a shame that AJ hurt her foot but he did luck out for his first series that he didn’t get a complete duffer who couldnt dance like he did this year. He seems a bit of an arrogant prick if you ask me.
Can you link this video?

soccergirl

VIP Member
Standard unfortunately. I actually saw that and thought that it might be Debbie or Michelle? But the post probably does heavily hint at Rose. I guess they are still good friends so it’s a bit of mutual support (particularly in a big venue to sell). Seems like a prime opportunity missed for the AJ/Kai Showdance though 😆

His new tour blurb seems to hint at West end stuff, which I suppose ties in more with his stuff with Anton and the singing. With the photo and the tagline ‘prepare to be entertained’ with no exclamation mark, it does come across a little like a threat…
I WILL entertain you.

Interesting pre-emptive statement that he's not doing the tour, even if he wins the show..

• Haha

posy

VIP Member

Me watching Gio say ‘Lovely Jubbly’ for the 85th time…

I notice he now was a ‘broadcast’ agent listed, but I don’t see him getting piles of tv work personally.
The only thing I could see him doing is going down the Oti route and being a tv show judge.

soccergirl

VIP Member
I feel like Neil has virtually no experience in presenting and isn’t very popular so I just can’t see it?
But apart from that, he'd be great!

Of course someone we are all totally forgetting - former winner, presenting experience, at loose end given cancellation of various shows = Oti.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Tbh, I don't really get a sense that anybody outside of a very small bubble cares that Jowita might have been shagging Giovanni for a bit. I can't really see any signs that it's damaged her career or reputation. Most people have probably forgotten they even had a fling.
Of course, and it very much shouldn’t either. She’ll forever be stuck in that ‘exes’ list though for that brief blip, and it did kind of distract from their win a bit. Equally, their win has been quite understated and since the tour don’t appear to have really done much work together or interacted much so that hasn’t helped.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Helen's fine but I don't think she has the personality to carry the show (neither has Jeanette but that's another story). She's too low-key I think. Bland.
Where do you find another Rylan though?
Would Siobhan McSweeney be any good? Absolutely love her on Throwdown.
Really? She ruined it for me, Ellie was miles better, hoping she doesn’t come back