Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Anton on The One Show trying not to cry 🥺
Bless him. He was very sweet about Len, very heartfelt. I can only imagine how difficult that was to do live, you could see him struggling several times, poor chap.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Carlos living the dream with Vito here. Like could he be any closer to Vito! 🍓🍒🍎🍊🍍🍌🍉

Reactions: 6
Strictly new, but not strictly news, why isn’t Rylan hosting BB?! I was convinced that’s why he left ITT

Strictly new, but not strictly news, why isn’t Rylan hosting BB?! I was convinced that’s why he left ITT
I thought he would be too- instead it’s AJ (Heeelllooo not How’s Trish). I’m not sure if after the novelty wears off it’ll be that great of a gig so he might have dodged a bullet and hopefully has something better lined up.

I wonder if they will bring in any new male pros what with Neil and gorka expecting babies with their partners and Cameron quit leaves a lot of empty spaces. 🤔

Yes, so was I, but he put a stop to the speculation and said no, that it wasn't him, and then it was announced that it was AJ.

I would have loved it to be Rylan. But maybe he has something better lined up. 🤞

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they will bring in any new male pros what with Neil and gorka expecting babies with their partners and Cameron quit leaves a lot of empty spaces. 🤔
I think they will hire one more male pro for the bench, purely so there is a balance of male and female pros in the cast and also as you say, as extra cover in case Neil or Gorka are busy with babies and can't commit to some of the extra gigs like the Christmas show or whatever else. It just makes sense to have one more guy in there.

I wonder who would be on their radar.

Reactions: 2
Yes, so was I, but he put a stop to the speculation and said no, that it wasn't him, and then it was announced that it was AJ.

I would have loved it to be Rylan. But maybe he has something better lined up. 🤞
I still wonder if hes going to be a contestant on strictly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I still wonder if hes going to be a contestant on strictly.

I can’t see how they would navigate the significant accusations of favouritism if he was: putting someone who is a well-regarded, popular member of the ‘Strictly family’ into the main show is pretty dubious practice.

Reactions: 1
~TBF they've never worried about Motsi judging Oti, or Anton judging his vaudeville partner Gio so I don't think they'd mind"
Having said that, much as I'd love Rylan to do it, I imagine he has some other hosting gig lined up.

~TBF they've never worried about Motsi judging Oti, or Anton judging his vaudeville partner Gio so I don't think they'd mind"
Having said that, much as I'd love Rylan to do it, I imagine he has some other hosting gig lined up.
I think you will find that according to Digital Spy ( ;) ;) ) Anton does not favour Gio because he voted Richie off last year.
(This supposes that Gio hadn’t paid him to do just that … :cool: )

• Haha
I think you will find that according to Digital Spy ( ;) ;) ) Anton does not favour Gio because he voted Richie off last year.
(This supposes that Gio hadn’t paid him to do just that … :cool: )
I’ve just realised that if he hadn’t him and Shirley would have ditched Fleur in week 3 😳 what a different (worse) series it would have been.

Reactions: 8
Aw, Vito singing the Italian Resistance song Bella Ciao yesterday on Neil's story. Could he *be* any more wholesome? /ChandlerBingvoice

Meanwhile, Gio celebrated Italy's national feast of liberation from the Nazis by... following a busty blonde on insta.. :D
---
Aw, Vito singing the Italian Resistance song Bella Ciao yesterday on Neil's story. Could he *be* any more wholesome? /ChandlerBingvoice

Meanwhile, Gio celebrated Italy's national feast of liberation from the Nazis by... following a busty blonde on insta.. :D

Attachments

• Haha

---

Great to see Gio celebrating it in the only way he knows. Italian nationals all around the world will be proud of him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.