Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
I hope Gio takes Jowita to see As you like it and Rose, Gio and Jowita have a lovely thruple photo together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

soccergirl

VIP Member
Oooh Will and Nancy won this afternoon's show, and Helen and Kai came second! Glad it might be shared out more.

this video of the end of last night's show made me feel weirdly warm and emotional - I really like all the couples and am just glad they are having such a good time. It's also great to see the judges dancing with them. 🥰

• Heart
aw. He has finally just posted a story, freshly spray-tanned (sadly no tanline). On the bus with Hamza 🥰 and promising to post more

For those deliberating attending Gio's show, LadyLav has been released from custody by his security team and gives a glowing review (shock!). TBF I am sure he puts on a decent show.

View attachment 1894254
Let’s be honest, Gio could walk onto the stage and crap into a bucket, and Lady Lav would wax lyrical about it.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
‘Everyone on that thread has moved on’

Errrrr…
View attachment 1863476
ETA: I find it very hard to believe Kai looked like a 12 year old. He probably looked 35 at age 12
these people actually need their heads examining. as i just said, give kai anyone with a bit of potential and it’s likely he takes them very far in the show. there’s only so much he could do with poor kaye who was as stiff as a board & suffered from horrendous anxiety, however the fact that she adores him and has said nothing but positive things about how great he made her experience speaks volumes about the type of person he is (pretty sure his dwts partners all say the exact same) 🤷🏻‍♀️

if you watch kai & kaye’s interviews from this years ITT these people will realise that he was looking at her the exact same way he looked at AJ. kaye is a gorgeous woman and looks fab for her age but somehow i don’t think kai fancied her, it’s clearly just the way he is 🤣 also what does him dancing to his nans favourite song have to do with AJ? as for his family, they publicly declared their love for all of his dwts partners as well so don’t think that’s anything special 😭

to me the only bitter people are the ones on those threads who still over a year later can’t seem to handle the fact he’s dating nadiya instead of aj.

• Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
The DS thread on him and Jowita is pretty funny- one mad shipper who ignores all logic, and another couple of people seeking the expose the inner workings of celeb PRs, then Lady Lav coming on and accusing someone of defamation (it’s not clear who, maybe all of them?!). All very entertaining as I nurse my sore head 😆
:D I think the defamation is the suggestion that Gio's family are heading up these FB pages rather than being innocent, possibly misunderstanding bystanders! good luck with that court case though!
TBF if I was LadyLav I'd be busy doing a drive-by in the Rose/Gio appreciation thread shouting 'I TOLD YOUSE DELUSIONAL FUCKERS SO!' But doubtless she has too much dignity for that..

I see Nancy and her bf spent NYE with Will and family. Aw! Daddy's (really) fine!

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Michael ( was partner of jowita ) is on DTWSIRL tonight. Such a lovely man. He turned up to meet his celeb with flowers!
Came across well and I will throw him a vote as a anti Gio measure 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Has anyone heard anything about this? BBC are trying to do another non-celeb dance show again, this time called Clear the Dancefloor (sorry about The Sun link)

Every time they try this, it always tanks - apart from bringing us Jowita, The Greatest Dancer was terrible and far too X-Factor

But there was one years ago that Graham Norton presented that was quite good (think it was actually a Strictly spin off but can't remember the name)
Anything that includes the word ‘zany’ will automatically be complete pants.

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I've been watching Animal Park and had to smile at the purity of Hamza shouting "BEAVERS ON CAMERA!"

Has Vito turned up in Barbados yet?

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
View attachment 1849100
Nooo, desperado Jake Q is at it again. Leave him alone!
Wow he’s starting the stalking early this year 😂 Never ever known anyone so desperate to get on a TV show in my life 🤢 He’ll start the tagging of the BBC, strictly, the dancers, the judges, Tess and Claudia, ex contestants, basically anyone or anything to do with the program soon. He does it every year. Oh and also plants stories in the press that he’s going to be on, hoping SCD will see it, think he’s popular (he’s not) and he’ll then get that elusive invite 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

soccergirl

VIP Member
Ooh the drama! Yeah there was an about-face where the chief shipper and admin of the enormous batshit boomer group who had been pushing shipper theories all year suddenly was all 'of course we are only here to support Rose and Gio as good friends and professional partners in their separate endeavours' and the backlash was hilarious. More flouncing and finger-pointing than Bruno after a particularly camp salsa.

Gio has also apparently turned off comments on his post about Rose. Gio's new swanky PR guy might think that dealing with crazed One Direction fans and Larries was a breeze compared to a horde of angry disappointed Beryls.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Hamza and Gio no longer follow one another eye according to DM 👀
Oh ffs.
The DM won’t be happy until Hamza and Giovanni are fighting a duel for the hand of the fair Jowita. ( Seriously, what is she thinking?) Why would they be following each other? They have sod all in common and I doubt they’ve spent any time together.

soccergirl

VIP Member
Is LadyLavender a secret moderator or what?
God she's such a twat! what a shock that she descends any time his name is taken in vain. He's a 30-something Italian lothario who likes fake Rolexes and shagging instababes. You're a retiree in France who likes the art of dance. It ain't gonna work!

• Haha

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Idly watching Pointless Celebrities and Dick and Dom (of Da Bungalow fame) are on it.

Earlier in the thread we were speculating on how Emma and Matt Willis as a husband and wife duo would do together on Strictly, I propose that a presenting duo such as Dick and Dom would be vastly more entertaining. The joky rivalries and references to each other would be a lot easier to bear with a professional couple instead of a married couple and lead to less speculation on the future of their relationship.