Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Pinch of salt required as always with the Sun. I would take lovely Hamza over sleazy Gio any day. But this thread will be happy if it's true that Roy Keane is on the wishlist 😁
The idea of the extreme polar opposites of Roy Keane and Sam Ryder in the same cast. The universe would implode

Screenshot_20221231-205104.png

I do hope the Hamza story is nonsense though. I don't like the idea of him being sad 😢

Reactions: 15

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
767518E7-8EAA-499F-8BB2-DA05B4614EDD.jpeg

I know he’s peddling actimel, but he looks like he heads up one of those MLMs that promises you a white Mercedes. Or a cult.

• Haha

nicalibres

VIP Member
I dunno I kinda rate Kai for finally just saying it how it is. He and AJ both ran with the showmance narrative, that the producers were probably at the back of btw, but this happens every year. It’s really not that deep. It’s not his fault that emotionally stunted adults chose to use him as a vehicle for their own insanity.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member

Was at a party for NYE and someone put the Hootenanny on for the bells and bloody Jayde was on it dancing in a stupid outfit

• Sick
  • Wow

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Aw I’m so happy for them. Gorka just seems to love being a dad and a family man and they are fab parents.

ETA: surprised Mia doesn’t want to call him Will Mellor 🤣

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
2657ca0v89s3.jpg

I just don't get how people are taking what's clearly a general comment about partnering a celebrity to be a personal insult to AJ. He says "her" when he means her, then switches to "they".

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
This has given me such a massive ick, just let disabled people go about their lives without using them as 'inspiration' you weirdo...at least he didn't record or photograph her without permission

As a disabled person, can I just say FUCK OFF NEIL!!!!

We are not your 'inspiration'. Just let the girl use the gym in piece, you utter bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

soccergirl

VIP Member
We’re Rhys and Rose the strictly 21 couple all along?
Ha ha. There seems to be a certain consternation that Rhys went to see Rose in her play, referred to her as 'my girl' and she posted him saying 'my heart'. She also dared to use the Frozen emoji that 'belongs' to her dance with Gio!

this would be an amazing plot twist and tbh I would ship those two together - Rhys is a sweetheart!

Attachments

• Haha

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Possible unpopular opinion but both Gio and Rose have allowed speculation about them to continue, and therefore encouraging the lunatic shippers, to keep their momentum going post strictly. Gio more so but I don’t think Rose is oblivious to it all, or how it kept her in the public eye. Wasn’t there a poster on here who said Gio’s mum and sister were in one of the more insane fb groups? So they were actually involved and would’ve seen exactly what was being said. Bonkers.
Completely agree. Gio totally played up to it but Rose was certainly not behind the door in encouraging it, too. Rose might a lovely young woman but a certain portion of her fans treat her like some fairytale princess, entirely pure and innocent. I sometimes got the impression her and Gio were having a right old laugh behind closed doors about all the fevered speculation.

• Heart
I don't live in England but I'm pretty sure people do A levels and not gcses in sixth form. He was head boy in his school and could have gone to a top university, that's what a high flyer means. There are special courses that attract 'top flight' students who get extra funding. He is highly respected in the dance world by people who know actually know something about dance.
I guess tearing people down is much more fun than the facts. Happy trolling.
Who is ‘tearing people down’? I’m querying your curious assertion that someone whose highest level of academic qualifications is GCSEs is an ‘academic high flyer’ who was a candidate for ‘a top university’.

If he didn’t attend sixth form or the college equivalent then it’s very unlikely that a ‘top university’ would consider him, head boy or not.

Which are the the ‘special courses that attract 'top flight' students who get extra funding’ that you mention, and which of these was Kevin eligible for?

He is indeed well-regarded in the dance world; that’s not in question. I’m just interested to learn more about the special university courses at prestigious institutions that would be open to someone who left school after their GCSEs.

For someone keen to establish ‘facts’, you haven’t actually provided anything in the way of factual support for your claims.

Last edited:

Yel

Chatty Member
🪩Ola and James Jordan are the latest for a scamming fitness dvd 🤦🏼‍♀️
I can't believe this scam of fit people putting on a bit of weight then losing it to flog a scheme is still a thing in 2022 o_O . Even worse now it's a online monthly subscription rather than a one off DVD! What a waste of 50 big ones for a 3 month subscription

• Wow

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Why are the tabloids so intent on targeting Hamza for bullshit stories?

I won't believe a word of it until he yeets Giovanni like a caber in a vicious fight for the fair Jowita.

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
‘They’re messaging you 24/7’

It sounds like he found the whole thing exhausting (and maybe gives a clue why, nice as AJ is, they haven’t stayed in touch).

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
god the fact that he looks like THIS and has both a delightfully nerdy personality and a laugh that makes his eyes fully scrunch up 🥺

#iwanthim
Me at the pro tour stage door waiting for him after abandoning my husband and children in the theatre

• Haha